Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Brain
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Grammar Correction

Beitrag von Brain »

Hello everybody,

i am trying to get better with my writing skills. The only way to do this is practicing as much as possible. I am doing a lot of grammar research to figure out the right way of writing. I always try to write down some contents in a more difficult way than I am able to use, to get better. What is happen if I do, I start to build up my writing on the German way of writing. That makes it confusing and brings a disorder in my essays. To read books in English is helping me a lot to get rid of this problem and shows me the big variety of using the English Language.

To cut the matter short, I would be so thankful if some of you can correct my English. By the way you don’t have to use less complicated words to make it easy for me in the case of your correction.

All the time if I had something to do with people, who speak English as their native language, I had the following issue. I always felt misunderstood, because if they responded my question or commend I realized from their answer that they understood most of the time something else. I have been under great pressure in conversation with them to find right words. And it´s just funny to say that: If I said something completely right, they don’t noticed that, of course not it´s their mother tongue. That means as better I was as more I felt under pressure, because of less time to think about the next sentence.
Thanks for taking care of my mistakes.
Sincerely, Mathias :o

Silvestergirly
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Grammar Correction

Beitrag von Silvestergirly »

I think it isn't only you.

I hope somebody can help you as much as you need/or want.

Keep on doing!

Cheereo!

Sil

Kremyx
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von Kremyx »

Hey! My native language is English and I'd be more than happy to help you! Just give me some sentences that you feel people are misunderstanding and I can correct them for you. :wink:

bruno
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Portuguese

Beitrag von bruno »

Hi my name is Bruno Dantas and i´m Portuguese. I would like to know some new friends so i can develop may english.
I´m currently been studyng with a native teacher 2 hours per week and it has been good for me.

The nest step is to learn German language that will be a really chanllange.

I am a "Quality controlor" in Pottery business and i need to know these two languages.

There is any English native or German native people?

Best Regards,
Bruno

Antworten