Let's speak English here.
Antworten
ibri
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: deutsch

Marketing (distribution) no homework

Beitrag von ibri »

Hi boys and girls,

It is a long time ago since I posted a text, as I was quite busy. Today I would like to write about marketing against the background of product launch.

The marketing mix is subdivided into consumer value, cost to the customer, communication and convenience for the customer. The goal of a marketing mix is to make it easy for the customer to do business with the company.
The product policy tries to create a great product. That means it sparks customers and has outstanding quality. Another quite important aspect of the product policy is the product range. You distinguish between the depth and width. Furthermore you have to think about the customer`s service. Customers want to buy problem solutions concerning their needs. So the service is about repairing products, training salespeople, garanty, transport and disposal. The goal of the customer`s service is to maximize the company`s profit due to provision of information and preference.
Pricing is about the pricing strategies, deductibles and terms of payment. The communication policy is the most important aspect. It is faced with challenges like the varity of media and sortiments. Last but not least, you have to care about the distribution policy. You have to decide for direct or indirect distribution. In addition, you have to concider the ups and downs of economic growth in order to shape the company`s capacities.

I would like you to correct this text. It is no homework.

Antworten