Strolling in China (my writing practice)

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
ChanningF
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Chinese

Strolling in China (my writing practice)

Beitrag von ChanningF »

Hi all
I'm from China. This is my first English post. I wanna
share you some experience of the place I have been with some memory and feeling about these cities. There must be a lot of mistakes in what I write. I’ll be pleasure if you point them out.

I think it is necessary to do some practice if you want to learn English well. That’s my purpose. So let’s talk in English!
I have been in Wuhan for several months for some business of the firm I work for. Wuhan is a large modern city with a great number of lakes. However, maybe there's not enough road in the city, because there always be traffic jam in busy time and weekend. Once we were jammed on the way to the airport for more than 2 hours. When we got to the airport, the aeroplane was going to take off in 10 minutes! It seems that the underground are being constructed and the traffic situation will be better in further.As the biggest city in the middle of China, Wuhan has some historical places worth to visit. The Wuhan University is one of them. It is famous for its beautiful view in Chinese universities, especially for the cherry blossoms. You can't imagine that the university will sell tickets in March or April when the cherry blossoms blooming. When we arrived, it was winter. No flower, even no green trees, but we can feel about the history. The old building took us to the past time!

Antworten