Yoga - no homework

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
ibri
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: deutsch

Yoga - no homework

Beitrag von ibri »

Yoga is a very old mental and physical self-awareness. It is still up to date. It can strengthen the circulatory system and breathing. Furthermore, yoga steadies the body. The tutorials contain breathing techniques, deep relaxation and strength training. The tutorials are not difficult.
However, you have to pay attention to your joints. Stretching can lead to results that are bad, as ligaments can be damaged through overdone workout. Hence, yoga that is in moderation is good for your body.

I would like you to correct my mistakes, please. It is no homework.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Yoga - no homework

Beitrag von Keswick »

ibri hat geschrieben:Yoga is a very old mental and physical self-awareness. It is still up to date. It can strengthen the circulatory system and (the) breathing. Furthermore, yoga steadies the body. The tutorials contain breathing techniques, deep relaxation and strength training. The tutorials are not difficult.
However, you have to pay attention to your joints. Stretching can lead to (unwanted) bad results that are bad, as ligaments can be damaged through overdone workout. Hence, yoga that is in moderation is good for your body.

I would like you to correct my mistakes, please. It is no homework.

There you go ibri !
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten