Flesh - no homework

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
ibri
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: deutsch

Flesh - no homework

Beitrag von ibri »

The most difficult thing about learing English is to keep learning it, as English changes. New words enter the english dictionary like "to google". In my opinion, the language of fashion changes the fastest. Hemlines rise and fall, but nude as a color becomes trendy. Thanks to Mrs Obama. In fact, designers like to come up with new words that are unusal. Designers are especially concerned with the name of specific colors. No one would like to call a new eye-shadow blue-green. So colors become poppy, heather, eggplant, nude or flesh- The US has a African-american first lady. Shoild we talk about her in the language of fashion models? I don not know.

I would like you to correct my mistakes, please! :)

eac swa
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: AmE

Re: Flesh - no homework

Beitrag von eac swa »

ibri hat geschrieben:The most difficult thing about learing English is to keep learning it, as English changes. New words and phrases like the verb "to google" are always being added to the English dictionary. In my opinion, the language of fashion changes the fastest. Hemlines rise and fall, but nude as a color becomes trendy. Thanks to Mrs Obama. [What's thanks to Mrs. Obama?] In fact, designers often like to purposefully invent new and unusual words. Designers are especially concerned with the names of specific colors. No one would like to call a new eye-shadow blue-green. So colors become poppy, heather, eggplant, nude or flesh- The US has an African-American first lady. Shoild we talk about her in the language of fashion models? I don not know.

I would like you to correct my mistakes, please! :)
Fett: einfache Tippfehler
(bin für jegliche Korrektur meines Deutsch dankbar)

ibri
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Flesh - no homework

Beitrag von ibri »

Vielen Dank für die schnelle Korrektur! :)

Antworten