Hi from Edinburgh

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
nerijusv
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: litauisch

Hi from Edinburgh

Beitrag von nerijusv »

Hi everybody,

I'm 30 years old guy from Edinburgh.I try to learn English because I never have learnt it before and I need it really in my life. I'm happy that I have found this site and hope you will help me to achieve my goal "tor learn English" and to solve my biggest problem of whole life :D .
If someone who never learnt English and will start from the beginning needs help or advice do not hesitate and write me.I haver some some useful rules and experience which could be useful for everyone.
And PLEASE correct my English ( I would really appreciate it)

Cheers
Nerijus
Edinburgh

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Hi from Edinburgh

Beitrag von Keswick »

nerijusv hat geschrieben:Hi everybody,

I'm a 30-year-old guy from Edinburgh. I try to learn English because I have never learnt it before and I really need it in my life. I'm happy that I have found this site and hope you will help me to achieve my goal "to learn English" and to solve my life's biggest problemof whole life :D .

If someone who never learnt English and who does start from the beginning required any help or advice, do not hesitate to write me. I have some some useful rules and experience which could be useful for everyone.

Cheers
Nerijus
Edinburgh

Hiya,

Welcome to the forum. What are you doing in Edinburgh?

You can find all grammar rules on this site that will certainly help you and if you want us to correct your text, please don't hesitate to post them.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

nerijusv
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von nerijusv »

Keswick hat geschrieben:
nerijusv hat geschrieben:Hi everybody,

I'm a 30-year-old guy from Edinburgh. I try to learn English because I have never learnt it before and I really need it in my life. I'm happy that I have found this site and hope you will help me to achieve my goal "to learn English" and to solve my life's biggest problemof whole life :D .

If someone who never learnt English and who does start from the beginning required any help or advice, do not hesitate to write me. I have some some useful rules and experience which could be useful for everyone.

Cheers
Nerijus
Edinburgh

Hiya,

Welcome to the forum. What are you doing in Edinburgh?

You can find all grammar rules on this site that will certainly help you and if you want us to correct your text, please don't hesitate to post them.
Hi again,

I didn't expect so quick response. You guys are awesome. Thanks a lot.
I studying English at college in Edinburgh. Actually that is the main reason why I'm here.Have decided that is the best time and way to learn English (had had only German before). Tried to learn in my country but it didn't go efficient.
Yes I have found all the grammar rules and I think is the best site I've ever seen.Finally someone measures improvement in percents :freu: what is unquestionably the best way.I don't know who has developed this site but I'm sure this guy is genius.

Astro
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von Astro »

Hello an Welcome :)

From which country do you come from? How is studying in Edinburgh?

Greetings

nerijusv
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von nerijusv »

Astro hat geschrieben:Hello an Welcome :)

From which country do you come from? How is studying in Edinburgh?

Greetings
Hi,

My mother country is Lithuania. Studying in Edinburgh is quite good. In general the city is very friendly for foreign people. Tolerant, beautiful multicultural and sometimes really funny :lol: .I would say good place to study. I wish I had studied here.
I think Edinburgh is the most beautiful city I've ever been. If someone has plans to come to visit it you'll not be disappointed.

greetings Nerijus

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

nerijusv hat geschrieben:
Hi,

My mother country is Lithuania. Studying in Edinburgh is quite good. In general the city is very friendly towards foreign people. Tolerant, beautiful, multicultural and sometimes really funny :lol: . I would say it is good place to study. I wish I had studied here. (where?)
I think Edinburgh is the most beautiful city I've ever been. If someone has plans to come to visit it, you'll not be disappointed.

Regards,Nerijus

I totally agree Nerijus. Edinburgh is a beautiful place to be. I have never lived there but I have visited it more often than I care to remember and I love it. The old part of the city is impressive and always busy. You certainly never get bored in Edinburgh. I am a wee bit jealous of you being there :) .
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten