Let's speak English here.
Antworten
ibri
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: deutsch

About mobile phones

Beitrag von ibri »

Hi,

This is not an advertisement for any brand. The topic came just in my mind in order to improve my English. Well, let's start.

Today I want to talk about Sony's mobile phones in contrast to the iphone. If you compare Sony smart phones with apple's iphone, you will come to the result that the iphone is the better one, as it has a clearer design and as it is easy to control. Furthermore, apple provides the customers a bright range of apps, so that the mobile phone of apple becomes a real smart phone. In contrast Sony smart phones are a stickler for details and are not that easy to handle. In addition, Sony does not provide an app world which is comparable to the app store.
Well, both mobile phones are called smart phones. However, everyone knows which is the real smart phone.

The text is a little bit provoking. Sorry.:angel:

Correct the text and comment on the topc, please.

Cheers
ibri

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: About mobile phones

Beitrag von Keswick »

ibri hat geschrieben:Hi,

This is not an advertisement for any brand. The topic just popped into my mind in order to improve my English. Well, let's start.

Today I want to talk about Sony's mobile phones in contrast to the iphone. If you compare Sony smart phones with Apple's (Eigenname)iphone, you will come to the result that the iphone is the better one, as it has a clearer design and as it is easy to handle / to use. Furthermore, Apple provides the customers with a bright range of apps, which turn Apple's mobile phone into a real smart phone. In contrast to this, the Sony smart phones are a sticklers for details and are not that easy to handle. In addition, Sony does not provide an app world which is comparable to the app store.
Well, both mobile phones are called smart phones. However, everyone knows which is the real smart phone.

The text is a little bit provoking. Sorry.:angel:

Correct the text and comment on the topic, please.

Cheers
ibri

Well ibri, to be honest, I can't get away with the iphone at all, while my partner wouldn't change it for the world. I have no experience when it comes to Sony smart phones so I can't really compare them with the current iphone. I personally have an HTC Desire Android which I am fairly happy with. It is easy to use, you can download any app you like and it's quite compact. Only downpoint of the Desire is the low internal memory, which can be increased, however not all apps allow SD card storage.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

ibri
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von ibri »

Well, I understand you arguments. It is a matter of taste, whether you like a mobile phone or not.

Cheers
ibri

soulleader
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von soulleader »

I totaly disagree with your opinion, because the sony cellphones are easy to handle it too. You can see on the street that many people use the iphone, but they want to schow there famemous phone, thats the reason why the cellphone is so expansive.
In my opinion you can use a sony cellphone too, because it has a camera, mp3-player und other usefull things too and the biggest point is that it's not so expansive than the iphone.
So you can buy a iphone and have a lot of fun with it. :D

MFG
soulleader

Assistenzlehrer
Topic Talker

Beitrag von Assistenzlehrer »

soulleader hat geschrieben:I totally disagree with your opinion, because the sony cellphones are easy to handle it too. You can see, that many people on the street using their iphone, but they only want to schow there their famemous famous phones, thats the reason why the cellphone is so. expensive
In my opinion you can use a sony cellphone too, because it has a camera, mp3-player und other usefull things too and
the biggest point (My most convincing point) is that it's not so as expensive as the iphone.
So you can buy a
n iphone and have a lot of fun with it.

MFG
soulleader
Korrekturfarben : Fehler, Ausdruck, Vorschlag,/Anmerkung

Antworten