Englisch Buchvortrag

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
BIackSheep
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Englisch Buchvortrag

Beitrag von BIackSheep »

bitte fehler korrigieren und ggf. fehlende sachen hinzufügen:

I want to talk about the book ‘a long way down’ written by nick hornby

My structure is:

-Author
First, I want to give you a short information about the author Nick Hornby.
He is a novelist and screenwriter
Nick Hornby was born in17 April 1957 in Redhill, Surrey, in England
And was brought up in Maidenhead
He educated at Maidenhead Grammar School and Jesus College, Cambridge
His parents divorced when he was 11
Hornby has one son with his first wife and two sons with his second wife
Hornby's sister, Gill, is married to writer Robert Harris

-Book
published in 2005(twothousand and fife)
256 pages
It is a dark comedy, playing off the themes of suicide, angst and depression
It is written in the first-person narrative from the points of view of the four main characters, Martin, Maureen, Jess and JJ
These four strangers happen to meet on the roof of a high building on New Year's Eve, each with the intent of committing suicide. The novel recounts their misadventures as they decide to come down from the roof alive - however temporarily that may be.

-Caracters:
Martin Sharp: celebrity
sleeping with 15 years old girl -> he spent three months in prison

Maureen: 51-year-old single mother of a disabled son

Jess: eighteen-year-old girl with family problems

JJ: played in a band called “Big Yellow” but they broke up and his girlfriend dumped him

Why I have chosen this book
I like the author and how he write
His books are easy to read
A friend has red it and recommend it

-A short excerpt-

My resources was
wikipedia
-nick horby and
wikipedia
-a long way down

SanDiego
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Englisch Buchvortrag

Beitrag von SanDiego »

Hallo BIackSheep,

ich habe dir ein Paar Sachen korrigiert und verbessert. Jedoch habe ich nichts hinzugefügt, da nicht ich das Buch gelesen haben sollte sondern du. Wenn du gerne noch Sätze schreiben möchtest, aber nicht weißt welche Wörter du benutzen sollst oder wie die richtige Satzreihenfolge ist, ist es kein Problem den Satz auf Deutsch zu schreiben oder nur halb auf Englisch und ich helfe dir dabei ihn richtig zu machen.
Also hier íst der korrigierte Text...bitte dran denken, der Text ist nicht perfekt sondern so es wurden einfach nur grammatische Fehler, Vokabelfehler und Satzfehler verbessert. Es bringt nichts wenn ich dir einen kompletten Buchvortrag schreibe nur damit du eine 1+ bekommst....

I want to present to you the book ‘a long way down’ written by Nick Hornby

My structure is:

-Author
At first, I would like to give you a few facts about the author Nick Hornby. Nick Hornby was born on April 17, 1957 in Redhill, Surrey, in England and was brought up in Maidenhead. His parents got divorced when he was only 11 years old.

He received his academic training at Maidenhead Grammar School and Jesus College in Cambridge.
Hornby has three sons all together, one son with his first wife and two sons with his second wife. His sister, Gill, is married to the writer Robert Harris. Nick Hornby himself is a novelist and screenwriter.

-Book
The novel was published in 2005(two thousand and five). Ob das Buch 256 oder 270 Seiten hat interessiert nicht!

It is a dark comedy, playing off the themes of suicide, angst and depression.
The novel is written in the first-person narrative from the points of view of the four main characters, Martin, Maureen, Jess and JJ
These four strangers happen to meet on the roof of a high building on New Year's Eve, each with the intent of committing suicide. The novel recounts their misadventures as they decide to come down from the roof alive - however temporarily that may be.
Sehr schön von Wikipedia abgeschrieben!!!Was soll man an dem ganzen Absatz korrigieren wenn es noch nicht mal deine eigenen Wörter sind.

-Characters:

Martin Sharp: celebrity
sleeping with 15 years old girl -> he spent three months in prison

Auch diesen Satz hast du schön abgeschrieben aber leider falsch abgeschrieben....

Martin Sharp:celebrity
He slept with a 15 year old girl and therefore spend three month in prison

Maureen: 51 years old single mother of a disabled son

Jess: eighteen year old girl with family problems

JJ: played in a band called “Big Yellow” but they broke up and his girlfriend dumped him
Why did I choose this book?

I like the author and how he writes
His books are easy to read
A friend of mine hat already read the book and recommend it to me

-A short excerpt

My resources were

Wikipedia
-nick horby and Wikipedia
-a long way down

joy
Story Teller
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Englisch Buchvortrag

Beitrag von joy »

BIackSheep hat geschrieben:BitteFehler korrigieren und ggf. fehlendeSachen hinzufügen:I want to talk about the book ‘A long way down’ written byNickHornby.My structure is:-AuthorFirst, I want to give you a short information about the author Nick Hornby.He is anovelist and screenwriter.Nick Hornby was bornon17 April 1957in Redhill, Surrey, in Englandand was brought up in Maidenhead.Hestudied English and literatureat Maidenhead Grammar School and Jesus CollegeinCambridge.His parents divorced when he was 11.Hornby has one son with his first wife and two sons with his second wife.Hornby's sister, Gill, is married tothewriter Robert Harris.-BookThe book waspublished in 2005 (two thousand and five)256 pages.It is a dark comedy playing off the themes of suicide,anxietyand depression.It is written in the first-person narrative from the points of view of the four main characters, Martin, Maureen, Jess and JJ.These four strangers happen to meet on the roof of a high building on New Year's Eve, each with the intentionof committing suicide. The novel recounts their misadventures as they decide to come down from the roof alive - however temporarily that may be.-Characters:Martin Sharp: A celebrity
sleeping with
a15-year-old girl -> he spent three months in prison
Maureen: A 51-year-old single mother of a disabled son
Jess: An eighteen-year-old girl with family problems
JJ: played in a band called “Big Yellow” but they broke up and his girlfriend dumped himWhy I have chosen this bookI like the author andthe wayhe writesHis books are easy to readA friend has read it andrecommended it
-A short excerpt-Myresourceswere:Wikipedia
-
NickHornby andWikipedia
-
Along way down

Liebe Grüsse joy

Antworten