How to learn effectively.
Antworten
Azzurri
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Neues Buch, aber ...

Beitrag von Azzurri »

Ich grüße Euch :)

Ich habe im Moment ein Buch, A1 - A2, das ich bald aber durch habe.
Es gibt einzelne Fragen, die ich nicht ganz kann, fällt aber ehr gering bisher aus.
Nun überlege ich mir, soll ich eins kaufen was von A2 - B1 ist, oder ehr ein anderes, A1 - A2 um mein Wissen zu prüfen?

Gebt mir bitte einen Ratschlag, was Ihr machen würdet.

Danke,
Azzurri
Lehrling am Werk!

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Neues Buch, aber ...

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Hello Azzuri,

try to read all books you can get. The first goal is that you understand the content. When you have read a lot of English books than you can remember about a lot of new words and you could understand the grammar. Don't make it so difficult.

Bye kölscheklüngel

Azzurri
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von Azzurri »

kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:Hello Azzuri,

try to read all books you can get. The first goal is that you understand the content. When you have read a lot of English books than you can remember about a lot of new words and you could understand the grammar. Don't make it so difficult.

Bye kölscheklüngel
Dankeschön, ich habe vergessen dabei zu schreiben, dass es ein Grammatikbuch ist :D
Ich war gerade eben in der Stadt, ging in einen Buchladen und musste feststellen, dass es kaum bis gar keine Folgebücher gibt, sondern nur A / B / C bereiche und auch zusammen gelegt.
Sehr schade...
Lehrling am Werk!

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Hello Azzurri,

congratulation to the German Football Championship. I suppose you have made party the whole day.

EDIT: ADMIN My opinion is that you can't learn English grammar with a book. The best experience is to read books or newspapers and write some essays in the forum and the other members improve your mistakes.

Bye kölscheklüngel

unloved.
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von unloved. »

It's not true that you can't learn English grammar with a book. I also have such a book (A1-B1) and it's very well explained. There are many examples and at the end of a unit are a few excercises. It really helps me to understand. When I read a book I pay attention to the grammar and I often understand the construction of a sentence better because I've read the grammar book :)

Azzurri
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von Azzurri »

kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:Hello Azzurri,

congratulation to the German Football Championship. I suppose you have made party the whole day.

EDIT: ADMIN My opinion is that you can't learn English grammar with a book. The best experience is to read books or newspapers and write some essays in the forum and the other members improve your mistakes.

Bye kölscheklüngel
Thank you for the congratulation :D
But I didn't have a party.

I like to read grammar books. If I read a newspaper I understand a little only.
Write a essay, hmm.. I don't find the right words for a text.
In future I will buy a new grammar book for testing myself (A1-B1), if the test good I will read some books and watch some films with underlines.

Ich hoffe man kann es verstehen ;D
Lehrling am Werk!

Antworten