Englisch speaking Test....

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Gesperrt
heugras
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Türkisch

Englisch speaking Test....

Beitrag von heugras »

Hallo com,

und zwar haben wir am Montag Englisch speaking test, und da wollt ich um eure Hilfe bitten.
Es läuft fast immer gleich ab, deswegen werde ich jetzt Frage stellen und beantworten.
Ich hoffe ihr könnt bei der Grammatik helfen.

Hello nice to meet you. What´s your name?
- Hello my name is Mert, what´s your name?
(gegenfrage)

Where do you come from?
-I come from Babenhausen, it´s a small village near memmingen. It´s famous for the Fugger? Anton Fugger was the richest man in the world.
Babenhausen is not big, but it´s idyllic there.
(gegenfrage)

What are your hobbys?
- Well, I like to play football, I am not good, but it´s fun to play with friends outside, when the sun is shining. But if the weather is not so good, I like to sit at home and edit pictures with softwares like Gimp or Photoshop. Maybe you know them......
(gegenfrage)

Have you got any brothers or Sisters?
- Yes I have got one older Sister, she is nineteen and works at the Firm Pro Markt in memmingen.
(gegenfrage)

Which school do you attend?
- I attend the secondary modern school in babenhausen, it´s nice there and we have a nice class mood
(gegenfrage)

What are your Future plans?
- First I will do my secondary school certificate, after that i will go to the Fos in memmingen and after that maybe I will study and become a car designer. Because I found the most cars are ugly, and I want to make better ones.
(gegenfrage)

Do you have any pets?
- No I don´t have any pets, because I don´t like pets, they are always on ground and most of them have a lot of hair.
(gegenfrage)

Which is you favorite kind of music?
-oh, I like bands like Nirvana or Green day, but I hate Gangster rap or something like that, because most of them talk only mindless stuff.
(gegenfrage)

Sooo, da wären noch paar fragen, aber normal reichen diese für mehr als 2 minuten ^^
Ich wäre dankbar, wenn ihr mir meine Grammatikfehler irgendwie makieren könntet. Rechtschreibfehler sind nun nicht so wichtig, und groß und kleinschreibung auch nicht :D

Danke schon mal im Vorraus.

mfg Mert

heugras
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Türkisch

Re: Englisch speaking Test....

Beitrag von heugras »

warum will denn keiner helfen?
schlechte community

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Englisch speaking Test....

Beitrag von Keswick »

Sorry, aber nach so einer Aussage, mag ich dir nicht mehr helfen.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Gesperrt