Text bitte kurz korrigieren. (:

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
dario1609
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Text bitte kurz korrigieren. (:

Beitrag von dario1609 »

Hallo...
Last week I was in New York. New York is giant, it has got 8 inhabitants and they many tourists come there every day. We made many trips there and learned a lot about Mannhatten, the immigrants they came in the 19th and 20th century and the crime in New York. When we arrived in New York, they told us directly that we shouldn't go alone inin the Bronx beacause it's to dangerous there. On the first day we took the subway to Mannhatten, the subway in New york is one of the largest transportation systen on the world, in Mannhatten we saw the Brooklyn bridge. In the evening we went to Fifth Avenue, it's one of the most expensive shopping steets in the world, we bought there nothing, of course.
On the next day we went to the Central Park, it's a Park like a green oasis in the middle of Mannhatten.We ate lunch there and have lots of fun.
On the next day we took the bus to Chinatown, there lives 300.000 people, the most of them are Chinese immigrants and can't even speak English, almost everything is written in chinese. On the evening we were in our house. On the last day we went by taxi to Macy's, this is a american department store where you can buy almost everything, I bought there many things.
This holyday was realy good.
Love...

franzi
Frequent Typer

Re: Text bitte kurz korrigieren. (:

Beitrag von franzi »

Hi Dario.
A town with 8 inhibitants is not really giant.
Mayby you have forgotten a few more millions. :lol: :lol:

Manfred

dario1609
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von dario1609 »

franzi hat geschrieben:Hi Dario.
A town with 8 inhibitants is not really giant.
Mayby you have forgotten a few more millions. :lol: :lol:

Manfred

Oh. :D:D:D:D:D

dario1609
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von dario1609 »

dario1609 hat geschrieben:Hallo...
Last week I was in New York. New York is giant, it has got 8 million inhabitants and they many tourists come there every day. We made many trips there and learned a lot about Mannhatten, the immigrants they came in the 19th and 20th century and the crime in New York. When we arrived in New York, they told us directly that we shouldn't go alone inin the Bronx beacause it's to dangerous there. On the first day we took the subway to Mannhatten, the subway in New york is one of the largest transportation systen on the world, in Mannhatten we saw the Brooklyn bridge. In the evening we went to Fifth Avenue, it's one of the most expensive shopping steets in the world, we bought there nothing, of course.
On the next day we went to the Central Park, it's a Park like a green oasis in the middle of Mannhatten.We ate lunch there and have lots of fun.
On the next day we took the bus to Chinatown, there lives 300.000 people, the most of them are Chinese immigrants and can't even speak English, almost everything is written in chinese. On the evening we were in our house. On the last day we went by taxi to Macy's, this is a american department store where you can buy almost everything, I bought there many things.
This holyday was realy good.
Love...

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

dario1609 hat geschrieben:Hello...

Last week I was in New York.
New York is a huge city which , it has got 8 million inhabitants and they many tourists also come there every day.
We made many trips there and learned a lot about Mannhatten, the immigrants they who came in the 19th and 20th century and the crime in New York.
When we arrived in New York we were they told us directly that we shouldn't not to go alone inin the Bronx beacause it's to dangerous there.

On the first day we took the subway to Mannhatten,
the subway in New york is one of the largest transportation systen on the world,
in Mannhatten we saw the Brooklyn bridge.

In the evening we went to Fifth Avenue which is , it's one of the most expensive shopping steets in the world,
we bought there nothing, of course. of course we bought nothing there. / of course we didn't buy anything there.

On the next day we went to the Central Park,
this it's a park is like a green oasis in the middle of Mannhatten.

We ate lunch there and have had a lots of fun.

On the next day we took the bus to Chinatown where , there lives about 300.000 people live,
the most of them are Chinese immigrants and can't cannot even speak English,
almost everything is written in Chinese.

In the evening we were usually in our house.

On the last day we went by taxi to Macy's by taxi,
this is a american department store where you can buy almost everything,
I bought there many things there.

This holiday was really good .

Love
:watch: Please proofread your texts before posting them here.
Instead of those gigantic sentences I suggest you use shorter ones.
See the line breaks...
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

joy
Story Teller

Beitrag von joy »

Delfino hat geschrieben:
dario1609 hat geschrieben:Hello...

Last week I was in New York.
New York is a huge city which , it has got 8 million inhabitants and they many tourists also come there every day.
We made many trips there and learned a lot about Mannhattan, the immigrants they who came in the 19th and 20th century and the crime in New York.
When we arrived in New York we were they told us directly that we shouldn't not to go alone inin the Bronx beacause it's too dangerous there.

On the first day we took the subway to Mannhattan,
the subway in New york is one of the largest transportation systems in the world,
in Mannhatten we saw the Brooklyn Bridge.

In the evening we went to Fifth Avenue which is , it's one of the most expensive shopping streets in the world,
we bought there nothing, of course. of course we bought nothing there. / of course we didn't buy anything there.

On the next day we went to the Central Park,
this it's a park is like a green oasis in the middle of Mannhattan.

We ate lunch there and have had a lots of fun.

On the next day we took the bus to Chinatown where , there lives about 300.000 people live,
the most of them are Chinese immigrants and can't cannot even speak English,
almost everything is written in Chinese.

In the evenings we were usually in our house.

On the last day we went by taxi to Macy's by taxi,
this is an American department store where you can buy almost everything,
I bought there many things there.

This holiday was really good .

Love

:watch: Please proofread your texts before posting them here.
Instead of those gigantic sentences I suggest you use shorter ones.
See the line breaks...

Noch ein paar Nachträge

Liebe Grüsse joy

dario1609
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von dario1609 »

Danke für alle posts. (:
Ich hatte da echt ein Paar flüchtigkeitsfehler..

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

dario1609 hat geschrieben:Danke für alle eure Posts. (:
Ich habe da echt ein paar Flüchtigkeitsfehler gemacht.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten