Ich will ja nur lernen

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Ich will ja nur lernen

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Last night I slept very bad, maybe I slept for only 3 or 4 hours. My goal was woke up at 6 pm. At 6 pm I opened my eyes but didn't feel fit. So I slept till 10 o'clock took a shower and breakfast.
At 2 pm I had a meeting with Mr B. we talked about some important topics. Before I drove to Mr B. I had written some topics at the forum and wrote to Keswick we talked about the education in Germany and how to learn a language on the right way.
It is 7 pm, now. I am sitting at my desk and I am online. I have opened a bottle of beer. Tomorrow I will help Klaus. I must drive to Rheinland Pfalz and will buy 600 bottles of wine. I enjoy it to drive in the car and listen the music.

Yesterday it was a nice day. The weather was fine. I woke up at 8 pm took a shower and breakfast. I sat at my desk and learnt French with the Birkenbihl methode. I was very concentrated and I think that I learnt something. After I had learnt French I got an email from Ralph he is interested in some topics about marketing and strategisches management. So at the weekend I will prepare something with powerpoint for him. I observed that I had forget a lot of topics I had learnt.

I have seen that I didn't have powerpoint on my apple notebook. I have iwork but they are only three programs on the cd. I should buy some software from apple that I can work perfectly with my notebook. It is not difficult to work with an apple but it is a difference between a normal notebook with the Microsoft system. Some computer applications were easier with apple but I must buy a lot of software. With my old notebook I worked a lot with excel and I had enjoyed it but with the new one they had a lot of presentations I didn't program some formula and the excel-sheet different.

choccy_hobnob
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: English

Re: Ich will ja nur lernen

Beitrag von choccy_hobnob »

kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:Last night I slept very badly (denk daran: Adverbien beschreiben Verben!); I only slept for maybe 3 or 4 hours. My goal was to wake up at 6 a.m. (vermutlich meinst du 6 a.m., es sei denn, du leidest unter einem SEHR ungewöhnlichen Schlafverhalten!). At 6 a.m. I opened my eyes but didn't feel well ("fit" heißt entweder "körperlich gut trainiert" oder "geeignet". Ich glaube, du meinst entweder "well" (gesund) oder vielleicht "ready" (bereit)... oder sogar "didn't feel like getting up yet" - DAS könnte ich schon nachvollziehen!). So I slept till 10 o'clock, took a shower and had (oder: "ate") breakfast.
At 2 p.m. I had a meeting with Mr B., where we talked about some important topics. Before driving to Mr B.'s office, I had written some posts on the forum and had a conversation with Keswick; we talked about the education system in Germany and how to learn a language on the right way. (oder: "and what the right way to learn a language is")
It is 7 p.m., now (üblicher: "It is now 7 p.m."). I am sitting at my desk and I am online. I have opened a bottle of beer. Tomorrow I will help Klaus. I must (üblicher: "have to" oder "need to") drive to Rheinland Pfalz to buy 600 bottles of wine. I enjoy driving in the car and listening to the music.

Yesterday it was a nice day (oder: "It was a nice day yesterday."). The weather was fine. I woke up at 8 p.m., took a shower and had (oder: "ate") breakfast. I sat at my desk and learnt (oder: "studied") French using the Birkenbihl methode. I was very focused and I think that I learnt something. After I had learnt (oder: "studied") French, I got an email from Ralph. He is interested in some topics regarding marketing and strategic management, so I will prepare something for him with PowerPoint at the weekend. I noticed that I had already forgotten a lot of the topics I had learnt.

I noticed that I don't have PowerPoint on my Apple notebook. I do have iWork, but there are only three programs on the CD. I should buy some software from Apple that I can works perfectly with my notebook (besser: "that is compatible with my notebook"). It is not difficult to work with an Apple, but it is different to a normal notebook with the Microsoft system. Some computer applications are easier with Apple, but I still have to buy a lot of software. With my old notebook I worked a lot with Excel and I had enjoyed it, but with the new one they had a lot of presentations I didn't program some formula and the excel-sheet different. Ach, jetzt scheitern wir an der letzten Hürde! Leider verstehe ich den Sinn dieses Satzes nicht... würdest du so freundlich sein und ihn umformulieren? :).
Hallo kölscheklüngel! Ein sehr gelungener Text, wie ich finde! :D Ich habe allerdings gemerkt, dass du eher dazu neigst, die Setzung der Satzzeichen zu vernachlässigen! Das nennt man auf Englisch "a run-on sentence" und gehört vermieden.
Ich würde mich sehr darüber freuen, wenn ihr mich auf alle Deutschfehler aufmerksam machen würdet!

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer

Hi choccy_hobnob,

ready ist das richtige Wort dafür, hast du gut erkannt.

danke für die Verbesserungen. Beim letzten Satz war die Konzentration weg. Ich wollte sagen, das es bei Apple eine Menge Vorlagen gibt, so das ich nicht mehr so viele Formeln selber schreiben muss und das bei Apple das Excel ein wenig anders aufgebaut ist.

Gruß kölscheklüngel

choccy_hobnob
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von choccy_hobnob »

OK, verstanden! Wie wäre es denn mit:
kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:With my old notebook I worked a lot with Excel and I had enjoyed it, but with the new one there are a lot of templates, so that I don't have to write out so many formulas myself, and the spreadsheets are formatted differently.
Ich würde mich sehr darüber freuen, wenn ihr mich auf alle Deutschfehler aufmerksam machen würdet!

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer

Ja, okay. Ich werde es in mein Übungsbuch übernehmen.

Gruß kölscheklüngel

Antworten