How to learn effectively.
Antworten
Coop5
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte um kurze Korrektur

Beitrag von Coop5 »

Hallo zusammen,

könntet ihr bitte kurz den Text überfliegen, ob da sprachlich und grammatikalisch alles richtig ist? Bräuchte das für die Arbeit. Vielen Dank im voraus!

"We have received your donation of $xyz. This is an important contribution to support our organization. Our work is possible only because people like you or our board member Dr. xyz continue to support our organization in a reliable manner. Thank you very much for your solidarity and help.

We will gladly follow your request to inform Dr. xyz about your contribution on his behalf."

Beste Grüße,
Coop

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Bitte um kurze Korrektur

Beitrag von Keswick »

Coop5 hat geschrieben:Hallo zusammen,

könntet ihr bitte kurz den Text überfliegen, ob da sprachlich und grammatikalisch alles richtig ist? Bräuchte das für die Arbeit. Vielen Dank im voraus!

"We have received your donation of $. This is an important contribution to the support of our organization. Our work is only possible thanks to the continous support of people like you and of our board member Dr. Thank you very much for your solidarity and help.

We will gladly follow your request to inform Dr. about your contribution on his behalf."

Beste Grüße,
Coop
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Hi Keswick, habe gesehen, das du gerade online bist. Bitte korrigiere mal den Text für mich. Danke.

Yesterday I was in the library and read some magazines. At 6pm I met Tina and we went in a bar near Christophstreet. We talked about egypt and about her and my life. I enjoyed it to talk with Tina, she is a pretty woman and she is open and above broad. First time I met Tina I thought that she laughed about me and didn't say the truth but I baffled. She is undecided if she go back to her home country or will live and work in cologne. I hope that she will stay in cologne if she go back to M. I will disappointed. We drunk some glasses of white wine.

Next week I have holiday I have taken some days from 2010. I think I will practice a lot of English and French and write some news into the forum. The last days I wrote a lot in the forum and during the week I did my job come home and sit at my desk and wrote something in my exercise book or in the forum. I am hooked on writing English news. Okay it is better than watching TV so I improve my English skills that's good for me. I have read in a newspaper that to learn a new tongue have nothing to do with the intelligence and you do not advance your brain or your IQ. When you practice a new tongue after a time you understand why they speak so and you can speak fluently but when you to sample practice maths for yourself your brain will be changing and you were able to understand other issues better. Maths is more abstract and you can take for whole things in life.

At 8pm I met Jo we had a nice evening, last time we had met was November. We had met at main station and went to Cappu Vino close to Heumarkt. In December he had visited his parents in Casablanca and he showed me some pictures from his parents home on his mobile. I am very interested in his culture and his life in Morocco and I hope that I am able to visit his home country next time he will visit his parents in Casablanca.

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

@kölscheklüngel
Please don't hijack other people's threads for your own corrections. It won't get you any help any quicker and might anoy some people.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Cheers tiorthan! Koelschekluengel, if you want a correction, please start a new thread, resp. ask the admin to split this topic into two.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Okay, I have understood.

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »