Nice weather

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Nice weather

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Yesterday I had learnt English with Mrs. X for one hour. At 2pm Klaus called me, and he invited me to a vine exhibition. At 4 pm I had a meeting with Markus but I canceld that appointment and went to the vine exhibition. It was an exhibition about vine from France, so Merlot, Bordeaux and some more normal vine. I can taste the different between the german vine from the exhibition last week in the other hotel. I am very proud that I can taste the different of the german from the same winegrower and the same vine but a different between the year. The younger vine has more acid and so you taste the different. At 7 pm we got something to eat in Hyatt and it tasted well. After finished dinner I was tired, so I left the exhibition and went home. I lay in bed and switched the TV on. I took a nap and opened my eyes at 9am.

Today I will play tennis in the evening. I had rent a tenniscourt and will practice with Jürgen. I had rent two new racquets once Head Prestige and once Prince Graphite. Normaly I will buy the Head but if the Prince raquet is so good, that I will play better I will buy the Prince.

I had looked on the Internet to practice with a tenniscoach, but at first they are very expensive and to find out the right coach is very difficult. Perhaps I will take a coach in summer so I can safe money for the tenniscourt and I play in my tennisclub outside. I had bought some nice tennisshoe so I could wear their inside and outside on clay court. The shoes were a good value for money and I think, if I buy some more cheap tennisshoe I will be better.

Best regards,

kölscheklüngel

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Nice weather

Beitrag von Duckduck »

kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:Yesterday I had learnt English with Mrs. X for one hour. At 2pm Klaus called me, and he invited me to a vine exhibition. At 4 pm I had a meeting with Markus but I canceld that appointment and went to the vine exhibition. It was an exhibition about vine from France, so Merlot, Bordeaux and some more normal vine. I can taste the different between the german vine from the exhibition last week in the other hotel. I am very proud that I can taste the different of the german from the same winegrower and the same vine but a different between the year. The younger vine has more acid and so you taste the different. At 7 pm we got something to eat in Hyatt and it tasted well. After finished dinner I was tired, so I left the exhibition and went home. I lay in bed and switched the TV on. I took a nap and opened my eyes at 9am.

Today I will play tennis in the evening. I had rent a tenniscourt and will practice with Jürgen. I had rent two new racquets once Head Prestige and once Prince Graphite. Normaly I will buy the Head but if the Prince raquet is so good, that I will play better I will buy the Prince.

I had looked on the Internet to practice with a tenniscoach, but at first they are very expensive and to find out the right coach is very difficult. Perhaps I will take a coach in summer so I can safe money for the tenniscourt and I play in my tennisclub outside. I had bought some nice tennisshoe so I could wear their inside and outside on clay court. The shoes were a good value for money and I think, if I buy some more cheap tennisshoe I will be better.

Best regards,

kölscheklüngel
Hi Du,
Du bist ja wirklich fleißig! Prima! :freu:

Bevor ich aber jetzt korrigiere, möchte ich Dich bitten, Dir Deinen Text selbst noch einmal anzuschauen und auf folgende Punkte zu achten (und dann einiges zu korrigieren):

1. Du hast hier sehr oft das Past Perfect verwendet. Warum? Bitte schaue doch nochmal nach, wann man es verwendet.
2. Schau mal nach der Rechtschreibung für "Wein" und wie man "cancel" in der Vergangenheitsform schreibt, dann sieh auch gleich mal nach, was "different" heißt und welches Wort hier verwendet werden müsste (Tipp: ein Substantiv!).

Dann bleiben immer noch einige Fehlerlein, aber die will ich gerne später bearbeiten. Ich bin nicht faul, aber ich denke, es bleibt mehr bei Dir hängen, wenn Du Dich selbst um die Verbesserung bemühst, ja?!

Grüße
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer

Hi Duckduck,

wenn eine Person mir so dabei hilft, mein Englisch zu verbessern, dann muss ich das mitnehmen. Finde ich gut von dir.

cancelled = abgesagt

difference = der Unterschied

vine ist richtig geschrieben, ich schreibe es so, kommt für mich von vino, kann ich mir besser merken.:lol:

So, um das Past Perfect geht es. Ich hätte ja schreiben können: Yesterday morning und dann das Past Perfect einsetzen und dann mit dem simple past fortsetzen. Weil morgens habe ich Englisch gelernt, also ist es das Geschehen, was am längsten her ist und steht somit Past Perfect.

Yesterday morning I had learnt English with Mrs. X for one hour. At 2pm Klaus called me and he invited me to a vine exhibition. At 4pm I would meet Markus but I cancelled that appointment (Bei dem Satz bin ich mir nicht sicher, wegen "would") and went to the vine exhibition. The vine was from France, the area was Bordeaux. I can taste the difference between the german vine from the exhibition last week in the other hotel. I am very proud that I can taste the difference of the german frome the same winegrower and the same vine but a difference between the year. The younger vine has more acid and so you taste the difference. At 7 pm we got something to eat in the Hyatt, it tasted good. After finished dinner I was tired, so I left the exhibition and went home. I lay in bed and switched the TV on. I took a nap and opened my eyes at 9am.

Today I will play tennis in the evening. I had rent a tenniscourt and will practice with Jürgen(Den Tennisplatz habe ich schon im Januar gebucht.) I rent two new raquets once the Head Prestige and once the Prince Graphite. Normally I will buy the Head but if the Prince raquet is so good that I play better I buy the Prince.

I had looked on the Internet to practice with a tenniscoach (das habe ich zwischen den Feiertagen mal gemacht) but at first they are very expensive and to find out the right coach is very difficult. Perhaps I need a coach in summer so I can safe money, now. I had bought a pair tennisshoe so I could wear their inside and outside on clay court. The shoes were a good value for money.

Best regards,

kölscheklüngel

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben: vine ist richtig geschrieben, ich schreibe es so, kommt für mich von vino, kann ich mir besser merken.:lol:
vine = die Weinranke oder Ranke
wine = das Getränk mit dem Namen Wein

Wenn wir alles so schreiben dürften wie wir es uns besser merken können ...
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer

Ja, ich übernehme es. Gewonnen.

wine = Wein

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:Hi Duckduck,

wenn eine Person mir so dabei hilft, mein Englisch zu verbessern, dann muss ich das mitnehmen. Finde ich gut von dir.

Prima Kölscheklüngel, und das mit dem "vine" hast Du ja jetzt auch "gegessen". :)

cancelled = abgesagt

difference = der Unterschied

So, um das Past Perfect geht es. Ich hätte ja schreiben können: Yesterday morning und dann das Past Perfect einsetzen und dann mit dem simple past fortsetzen. Weil morgens habe ich Englisch gelernt, also ist es das Geschehen, was am längsten her ist und steht somit Past Perfect.

Eben, das Past Perfect. Du hast die Regel ganz richtig erklärt und insofern auch angewendet. ALLERDINGS gibt es da ein Problemchen:
:watch: Wir verwenden das Past Perfect tatsächlich nur dann, wenn wir zwischen den verschiedenen Handlungen auch eine zeitliche Verbindung ausdrücken wollen.
Wenn Du also nur aufzählst, was Du gestern so getan hast, eins nach dem anderen, dann verwendest Du nur das Past Tense: "Morgens lernte ich Englisch, um 2 rief Klaus an und lud mich ein ..." => "I learned English in the morning and at 2 o'clock Klaus called me and invited me ...".

Erst, wenn Du die zeitliche Abfolge von Handlungen inhaltlich miteinander verbinden willst, mit z.B. "bevor" oder "nachdem", verwendest Du das Past Perfect: "Nachdem ich morgens Englisch gelernt hatte, rief mich mein Freund Klaus an und lud mich ein ... " => "After I had learned English in the morning, my friend Klaus phoned me and invited me ...". ODER "Before Klaus phoned and invited me ..., I had learned English with Mrs X.

Yesterday morning I had learnt (oder learned, beides geht) English with Mrs (kein Punkt in BrE) X for one hour. At 2 pm Klaus called me and he invited me to a wine exhibition. Hier jetzt mal eine für Dich sicher neue Konstruktion: I was to have met Markus at 4 pm, but I cancelled that appointment (Bei dem Satz bin ich mir nicht sicher, wegen "would" Und Dein Gefühl hat Dich nicht getrogen, das "would" geht hier tatsächlich nicht, denn Du willst ja nicht sagen: "Ich würde Markus treffen", sondern, "Ich hätte Markus treffen sollen." Das kannst Du entweder ausdrücken, indem Du eine andere Umschreibung wählst, wie etwa: "Actually, I had planned to meet Markus at 4 pm, but..." oder Du machst es mit der eben vorgestellten Konstruktion: "was/were to have done" Sie drückt aus, dass man eine Verabredung in der Vergangenheit nicht eingehalten hat, oder ganz allgemein etwas, was man tun sollte, nicht getan hat, also auf deutsch etwa: "Ich hätte tun sollen".) and went to the wine exhibition. The wine was from France, from the Bordeaux area. I could (hier musst Du die Vergangenheit nehmen, weil das "schmecken können" sich auf eine abgeschlossene Handlung bezieht, nämlich die Weinprobe mit Klaus.) taste the difference between the German wine from the exhibition last week in the other hotel. I am very proud that I can taste the difference of the german frome the same winegrower and the same vine but a difference between the year (Sorry, diesen Satz verstehe ich leider nicht, bitte einmal auf deutsch schreiben). The younger wine has more acid and so you taste the difference. At 7 pm we got something to eat in the Hyatt, it was delicious/nice/OK. After dinner (Mach es Dir einfach und sage: "Nach dem Essen") I was tired, so I left the exhibition and went home. I lay in bed and switched the TV on. I took a nap and opened my eyes at 9 am.

Today I will play tennis in the evening. I have booked a tennis court and will practice with Jürgen (Den Tennisplatz habe ich schon im Januar gebucht. Das ist aber unerheblich hier. Past Perfect hat nicht nur damit zu tun, wie lange etwas her ist, ob es länger ist als die Verabredung mit Jürgen oder so. Nur, wenn Du beides in Verbindung bringst, nimmst Du Past Perfect und Past Tense, also "I had already booked the tennis court long before Jürgen finally agreed to play with me.") I have also rent two new raquets, one is the Head Prestige and the other is the Prince Graphite. My intention was to buy the Head, but should the Prince raquet improve my playing I will buy the Prince.

I had informed myself about practice with tennis coaches on the Internet, but they are both very expensive and it is very difficult to find the right one. Perhaps I will hire a coach in summer so I can safe money, now. I have bought a pair of tennis shoes that I can wear on clay courts. The shoes were a real bargain.

Best regards,

kölscheklüngel
Freundliche Grüße
Duckduck :big_thumb:
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer

Hi Duckduck,

ein paar Fragen von mir.

I have booked a tennis court and will practice with Jürgen. Ich habe ja geschrieben "I booked", also simple past, jetzt im Schreiben, habe ich festgestellt, warum Present Perfect, weil das Geschehen Tennisspielen ja bis in die Gegenwart reicht. Ich reserviere einen Tennisplatz und 2 Tage später gehe ich Tennisspielen.

I am very proud that I can taste the difference of the german from the same winegrower and the same wine but a difference between the year. Ich war in Köln auf einer Weinmesse von deutschen Weinen und konnte bei ein und dem selben Winzer, da gibt es ja immer Weine von unterschiedlichen Jahrgängen und den Unterschied konnte ich rausschmecken.

was to have done: Die Zeit muss ich mir noch mal anschauen, die hatten wir in der Schule nicht.:roll:

I could taste the difference between the German wine from the exhibition last week in the other hotel. Hier geht es mir um das "could", hätte ich auch"was able to" schreiben können? Also ich war in der Lage, den Unterschied zwischen den französischen Weinen und den deutschen Weinen von letzter Woche herauszuschmecken. Ich habe mal gehört, das "could" manchmal auch ein wenig negativ ausgelegt wird. Weiß nicht, ob es stimmt.

The shoes were a real bargain. Da kann ich aber auch meine Version nehmen(good value for money), oder nicht? Aber mit real bargain habe ich wieder eine Vokabel mehr.

Jetzt muss ich mit dem Englisch dranbleiben. Ich habe durch deine Hilfe viel gelernt, ich versuche zumindest bei den Texten in Zukunft anders zu denken. Ich werde noch Texte schreiben und die auch versemmeln, aber nur so lerne ich. Ich wusste wie ich eine Grammatik bilde, aber ich konnte sie nie richtig einsetzen. Mir hat mal einer gesagt, Englisch ist am Anfang nicht so schwierig wie z.B. Französisch, aber nachher wird es schwieriger und in der französischen Sprache, wenn man einmal eine Basis gefunden hat, wird es leichter.

Gruß kölscheklüngel

Mikey_H
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: American English

Beitrag von Mikey_H »

kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:Yesterday I studied/was studying English with Mrs. X for one hour. At 2pm Klaus called me, and he invited me to a wine exhibition. At 4 pm I had a meeting with Markus but I canceled that appointment and went to the wine exhibition (instead). It was an exhibition about wine from France, so Merlot, Bordeaux and some more normal wine. I can taste the difference between the german wine from the exhibition last week in the other hotel. I am very proud that I can taste the difference between the german (wine) from the same wine grower(zwei Woerter) and the same wine but a different between the year (ich bin nicht sicher was du hier sagen willst... vielleicht etwas wie "and the same wine from a different year" oder..?). The younger wine has more acid (is more acidic - klingt mir besser, aber "has more acid" is auch OK :spin: )  and so you can taste the difference. At 7 pm we got something to eat in Hyatt and it tasted good. After I/we finished dinner I was tired, so I left the exhibition and went home. I lay in bed and switched (Hier in den USA sagen wir immer "turned", es klingt besser aber switched kannst du auch sagen) the TV on. I took a nap and opened my eyes (oder nur "woke up") at 9am.

Today (This evening) I will play tennis (*oder hier this evening) in the evening. I had rentrented a tennis court(zwei woerter) and will practice with Jürgen. I rented two new rackets (in den USA, aber ich weiss nicht, ob es das gleiche in Grossbritanien ist..), one Head Prestige and one Prince Graphite. Normaly I would buy the Head but if the Prince racket is so good that I will play better, I will buy the Prince.

I had looked (du kannst nur die "simple past" schreiben... "I looked")on the Internet to practice with a tennis coach, but at first they are very expensive and it is very difficult to find the right one. Perhaps I will take(find/hire/look for) a coach during summer so I can save money for the tennis court and I play in my tennisclub(tennis court?) outside. I had bought some nice tennis shoes so I could wear them inside and outside on clay court(ich weiss nicht, was ein "clay court" ist..). The shoes were a good value for money(were a good deal) and I think, if I buy some more cheap tennis shoes I will be better.

Best regards,

kölscheklüngel
Mein Deutsch is nicht perfekt :lol:
Ich wollte nur schreiben, was mir besser klingt, und hoffe dass es dir hilft.    
Ich hab die andere Antworten nicht gelesen.. tut mir leid, wenn jemand dir schon geholfen hat!

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer

Hi Mikey_H,

danke für deine Hilfe. Es gibt imm ein paar Unterschiede zwischen BE und US Englisch.

Clay Court ist ein Ascheplatz. Vielleicht kennst du die French Open, das Grand Slam Turnier, das ist ein Clay Court.

good deal = Danke für das Wort, sehr einfach ausgedrückt.

Gruß kölscheklüngel.

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer

Yesterday I was in the library and read some magazines. At 6pm I met Tina and we went in a bar near Christophstreet. We talked about egypt and about her and my life. I enjoyed it to talk with Tina, she is a pretty woman and she is open and above broad. First time I met Tina I thought that she laughed about me and didn't say the truth but I baffled. She is undecided if she go back to her home country or will live and work in cologne. I hope that she will stay in cologne if she go back to M. I will disappointed. We drunk some glasses of white wine.

Next week I have holiday I have taken some days from 2010. I think I will practice a lot of English and French and write some news into the forum. The last days I wrote a lot in the forum and during the week I did my job come home and sit at my desk and wrote something in my exercise book or in the forum. I am hooked on writing English news. Okay it is better than watching TV so I improve my English skills that's good for me. I have read in a newspaper that to learn a new tongue have nothing to do with the intelligence and you do not advance your brain or your IQ. When you practice a new tongue after a time you understand why they speak so and you can speak fluently but when you to sample practice maths for yourself your brain will be changing and you were able to understand other issues better. Maths is more abstract and you can take for whole things in life.

At 8pm I met Jo we had a nice evening, last time we had met was November. We had met at main station and went to Cappu Vino close to Heumarkt. In December he had visited his parents in Casablanca and he showed me some pictures from his parents home on his mobile. I am very interested in his culture and his life in Morocco and I hope that I am able to visit his home country next time he will visit his parents in Casablanca.

Bitte verbessern.

Gruß kölscheklüngel

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

See HERE .
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten