Alles was zum Lernen gehört.
How to learn effectively.
Antworten
vato89
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte korrigieren

Beitrag von vato89 »

Hi, es wäre sehr nett wenn jemand diesen Text für mich korrigieren könnte.

Double side expierience

I have visited Thailand last year, and I have made some expierience. At the one side, I don't never saw a more beautyful country.
The foot there is one of the best foot of the earth. The foot was very cheap, and the hotel rooms also. The Thai peoble are still very poor,
but each person is happy everytime. The streets are everytime polluted, If you see in a corner you see everytime trush. But if you go to the beach you will never see so much trush how in the streets. The sea in Thailand have clearly water and the sand on beach is white.
When I was in Thailand, I have make party everyday. The Nightlife in Thailand arround the tourism areas is very good, but be careful because there a very many prostitutes.

Ich weiß meine Grammatik lässt zu wünschen übrig.

Danke im vorraus.

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Bitte korrigieren

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Hi, es wäre sehr nett wenn jemand diesen Text für mich korrigieren könnte.

Double side expierience

I have visited Thailand last year( I visited Thailand last year) Der Vorgang ist ja in der Vergangenheit schon abgeschlossen, also simple past und kein Present Perfect. and I made some experience. At the one side, I didn't see a more beautyful country.
The foot there is one of the best foot of the earth. The foot was good value for money(cheap heißt billig, "good value for money" ist ein gutes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis, hört sich ganz gut an. and the hotel rooms also. The Thai people are still very poor,
but each person is happy everytime. The streets are everytime polluted, If you see in a corner you will see trush.(Hier würde ich nicht unbedingt einen If-Satz nehmen, if heißt ja "falls". Du könntest auch "When" benutzen. But if you go to the beach you will never see so much trush how in the streets. The sea in Thailand have clearly water and the sand on beach is white.
When I was in Thailand, I made party everyday. The Nightlife in Thailand arround the tourism areas is very good, but be careful because there a lot of prostitutes.

Ich weiß meine Grammatik lässt zu wünschen übrig.

Danke im vorraus.

Hi vato89, ich probiere es mal mit den Verbesserungen.

Gruß

vato89
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von vato89 »

Hi Natürlich hast du Recht mit deinen Verbesserung und jetzt wo du es korrigiert hast leuchtet es mir auch ein.

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Ich hoffe es schauen sich den Text noch andere aus dem Forum an. Man kann an deinem Text mit Sicherheit noch stilistisch arbeiten, aber das bekomme ich nicht hin.

Gruß kölscheklüngel

Antworten