Faults and complaints in Business/Commercial English
Faults and complaints
- The goods we ordered on 11th March have not arrived.
- We regret to inform you that our order no.2244, which should have been delivered by 3rd November, is now considerably overdue.
- Our consignment of 100 computers was stolen in transit.
- Mr Boyle is extremely concerned at ...
- We have marked the delivery slip accordingly.
- Please arrange for reimbursement of the value of the damaged goods.
- I should like to query the charge for packing which seems unusually high.
- We are sorry to hear that the goods are damaged.
This text was written by Ulrike Schroedter.