Motivationsschreiben

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
miba13
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Motivationsschreiben

Beitrag von miba13 »

Hallo alle zusammen,

ich muss in den nächsten zwei Tagen mein Motivationsschreiben für ein Praktikum in England abschicken und hab verzweifelt jemand gesucht, der mir mal grob drüber schauen kann.
Bin jetzt auf dieses Forum gestoßen und hoff, dass mir jemand helfen kann:

To Whom It May Concern:

I have completed high school in June 2007 and started studying “Economics” at the University of Hohenheim in Germany in October 2008. After my basic studies, I chose Controlling, Accounting and International Business and Economics because of the practical experience I already made at school in these subjects.
My studies allow me to put the tasks of controlling and accounting in a context.

Currently I learn about the international accounting and work at a case study about the market of “Flavour and Fragrances”. My task in this case study is to look at the financial reports of the biggest companies all over the world.

Next to the importance of an international experience for graduates, I am also very interested in foreign countries and companies. Thus I hope to get an internship to deepen the knowledge I earned in my studies. In addition to the work experience I will get abroad, I have chosen to come to England to practice my English.

I would like to apply for an internship in the field of finance or trade. I’m especially interested in controlling and accounting.

In detail, my objectives for this internship program are:
• To get an insight into the work of the fields I’m interested in
• To check the practical implementation of my studies in a foreign company
• To gain professional competence in the field of accounting and controlling

I have good skills in spoken English and I will brush up my written ones in a language course before the internship. I am well prepared to start at your company and bring my full commitment.

I believe, that this abroad experience will be a good chance for me to combine some practical experience with the knowledge I have already earned in my studies so far.

Yours sincerely,

Vielen Dank schonmal im Vorraus :D

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Motivationsschreiben

Beitrag von Keswick »

Wahrscheinlich zu spaet aber dennoch:
miba13 hat geschrieben:Hallo alle zusammen,

ich muss in den nächsten zwei Tagen mein Motivationsschreiben für ein Praktikum in England abschicken und hab verzweifelt jemand gesucht, der mir mal grob drüber schauen kann.
Bin jetzt auf dieses Forum gestoßen und hoff, dass mir jemand helfen kann:

To Whom It May Concern,

I have completed high school in June 2007, and started studying “Economics” at the University of Hohenheim in Germany in October 2008. After my basic studies, I chose Controlling, Accounting and International Business and Economics because of the practical experience I already made at school in these subjects.
My studies allow me to put the tasks of controlling and accounting in a context.

Currently I learn about the international accounting and work at a case study about the market of “Flavour and Fragrances”. My task in this case study is to look at the financial reports of the biggest companies all over the world.

Next to the importance of an international experience for graduates, I am also very interested in foreign countries and companies. Thus I hope to get an internship in your company to deepen the knowledge I earned during my studies. In addition to the work experience I will achieve abroad, I have chosen to come to England to practice my English.

I would like to apply for an internship in the field of finance or trade. I am especially interested in controlling and accounting.

In detail, my objectives for this internship programme are:
• To get an insight into the work of the fields I am interested in
• To check the practical implementation of my studies in a foreign company
• To gain professional competence in the field of accounting and controlling

I have good skills in spoken English and I will brush up my written skills in a language course before the internship. I am well prepared to start in your company and bring my full commitment.

I believe, that this abroad experience will be a good chance for me to combine some practical experience with the knowledge I have already earned in my studies so far.

Yours sincerely,

Vielen Dank schonmal im Vorraus :D
1. Keine Abkuerzungen in Briefen (I'm)
2. Versuche bei der englischen Schreibweise zu bleiben, wenn du Briefe nach England schickst: program vs. programme.

Good luck!
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

I have completed high school in June 2007 and started studying “Economics” at the University of Hohenheim in Germany in October 2008.
Oder gilt in Motivationsschreiben möglicherweise eine andere Regel? Sonst doch sicher Past Tense, oder?

Grüße
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Nein nein, die Grammatik aendert sich auch fuer Motivationsschreiben nicht :roll: . Danke Duckduck! :big_thumb:
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

miba13
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von miba13 »

Vielen Dank für die Antworten, hatte ja mit mehr Fehlern gerechnet
Offensichtlich ist mein Englisch nicht so übel wie ich gedacht habe... :D

Werd die Bewerbung heute noch rausschicken und das Beste hoffen.
Also nochmal, Dankeschön!

Lg

Antworten