Art dealing with gender issues

Alles zu Liedern, Filmen und anderen "netten" Sachen.
All about songs, films etc.
Antworten
basti_
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von basti_ »

Hello everyone,

due to our teachers task to give a presentation about a work of art that deals with gender issues I'm looking for poems, short stories or any kind of literature regarding the topic.
Unfortunately I couldn't find anything to present and therefore would be pleased if you could offer me some possible work of art.(Of course I don't want you to do my work and I'm still searching for something, but some ideas would be great.)
The literature shouldn't be to short as the duration of the presentation is meant to be 10 up to 15 minutes (including interpretation, some short information about the author, ...)
I would be pleased by any suggestion want to thank everybody who will try to help

Asection2
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Bis zum 5. Lebensjahr Englisch

Beitrag von Asection2 »

What kind of Literature... More like Goethe, or more like J. R. R. Tolkien ???

basti_
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von basti_ »

Hmm I would be prefer some kind of poem or short story because I have only limited time to work through.
Well I even found some material on my own know but nevertheless I'm not quite sure what choice i shall take,
One of my favourites is this poem: A Bathroom Poem To Men (but I think I won't pick it because there isn't much to talk or interpret about)

Antworten