Greeting from Vancouver

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
constantin
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Greeting from Vancouver

Beitrag von constantin »

Hey there,
my name is Cons and I have lived in Vancouver since last year. I am really excited to be here. I want to improve my English skills to get more points in my next IELTS test. Sure, it is up to you how you learn a new language. However, I like to take English tests. Anyways. I hope we get together and have a good time here.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Cons. 

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Greeting from Vancouver

Beitrag von Keswick »

Hi Constantin,

Welcome to the forum! How did you end up in Vancouver if I may ask? Are you studying there or have you emigrated? 
My better half has got relatives in Vancouver and he's been telling me for years that we should really really go and visit them  :mrgreen:. Well maybe one day, ey? Would you recommend Vancouver as a holiday destination at all?

Best regards,
Keswick
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

constantin
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Greeting from Vancouver

Beitrag von constantin »

Hi Keswick,

Thank you for your answering. My better half is also from Great Vancouver so I moved to BC last year. BC is beautiful place to vacation. I have been working as RV Rental Agent in the last months and all tourists have always told me BC's nature is so impressing and the people are so kind here. Well, for your next holidays come to Vancouver and rent  an RV. I might give you up to 50% emplyee discount. Ok, look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Cons.

Antworten