Aufsatz Korrektur Thema mobile phone ban at school

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
SmokeTM
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Aufsatz Korrektur Thema mobile phone ban at school

Beitrag von SmokeTM »

Hallo Leute,
ich würde gerne einen Text einstellen der dann von euch auf Still/Grammatik/Rechtschreibung überprüft wird. Falls ihr Verbesserungsvorschläge habt, nur her damit.  :D
Dear Sir or Madam,

I want to take position about the new regulation of phone ban. I hope to convince you that a complete mobile phone ban is not necessary. I think there are a few but important reasons to allow pupils taking their cell phone with them. Most of the people only carry their mobile phones with them to contact their parents or if they need to be picked up after school. 
In my opinion it might be useful if teachers explain their pupils how to use such devices properly. This devices should be integrated into school lessons and should help students to solve lesson-related stuff. Of course, students cannot play games or chat while at school, that would be a misuse and should be punished.
So I would therefore ask the school administration to change their mobile phone policy.
By allowing pupils to use their phones on a certain spot at school you could make a welcome concession.

Yours sincerely,
Max Mustermann
LG
Smoke

constantin
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Aufsatz Korrektur Thema mobile phone ban at school

Beitrag von constantin »

This devices should be integrated into school lessons and should help students to solve lesson-related stuff. Of course, students cannot play games or chat while at school, that would be a misuse and should be punished

Kein gutes Argument. Lehrer wissen das Schueler es ueberwiegend zum spielen benutzen. Es soll nicht in den Unterricht integriert werden, da Schueler benachteiligt werden koennen. Aendere es lieber.

Of course, playing games or chatting in social medias are not permitted during school. klingt besser

Antworten