Thoughts about eSports CS

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
damngod1
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Thoughts about eSports CS

Beitrag von damngod1 »

First of all, my name is damngod and I want to improve my english skills. On the internet I exactly found this page and I'm really happy to be here and to write weekly some essays. 

I'm playing CS since quite a few years and I always see a much asked question, how to become a pro player in CS and what should I do it for it? 
In CS there is two type of players, the one who practicing a lot, mostly he puts a lot of hours into the game and he's always doing hard work, staying motivated and have the right dedication. The other type is always dreaming about their success, doing just little things to improve and mostly don't have the right dedication to improve daily. The second type is more widespread than the first one and this is one of the greatest aspect, what a player, who wants to become a pro player, needs. Motivation, the right dedication and having a dream is just a part and the other carefully part is largely to play a lot. Most of the current pro players played more than 8-10 hours per day and they used their time quite usefull and not like the 80% of the normal player, which put their hours in playing matchmaking, faceit and esea pugs. You need a strict workout routine to become better and better. Playing a lot of Deathmatch, 1on1's and other compared stuff like that would brings you on a another level and gives you more consistent, what you exactly need to compete with the best players. 

Das war's :D Wie findet ihr meine lächerlichen Englischkenntnisse? :D

Antworten