Ein kurzer Text

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Steff_4
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: deutsch

Ein kurzer Text

Beitrag von Steff_4 »

Hallo :)

eine kurze Korrektur wäre schön :).

My Girlfriend and I were in Sweden two years ago. It was good time with a lof of great experiences. We visited many interesting cities there. We saw a building that was built on the top of a mountain. It was very weird to see. We met some people who were very friendly. During my studies I absolved a semester abroad in London. I can say it`s  more expensive than in Germany. The weather was neither cold nor warm. It was a mix between sun and clouds. It was very important to give myself the change to got used to my new lifestyle.  But it was also a great time.

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Re: Ein kurzer Text

Beitrag von tiorthan »

Steff_4 hat geschrieben: Hallo :)

eine kurze Korrektur wäre schön :).

My Girlfriend and I were in Sweden two years ago. It was good time with a lof of great experiences. We visited many interesting cities there. We saw a building that was built on the top of a mountain. It was very weird to see. We met some people who were very friendly. During my studies I completed1 a semester abroad in London. I can say it`s  more expensive than in Germany. The weather was neither cold nor warm. It was a mix between sun and clouds. It was very important to give myself the  chance2 to get used to my new lifestyle.  But it was also a great time.
1 - False friend! "Absolve" ist nicht absolvieren (obwohl beide Wörter den gleichen historischen Hintergrund haben) sondern es hat ddn Sinn "die Absolution erteilen" oder "freisprechen" und ähnliche.

2 - Ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher, ob du das meintest.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

Steff_4
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von Steff_4 »

Hallo Tiorthan,
danke für die Verbesserung. Jap ich meinte das. Das war nur ein Rechtschreibfehler. :spin:

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Duckduck »

tiorthan hat geschrieben:
Steff_4 hat geschrieben: Hallo :)

eine kurze Korrektur wäre schön :)Huhu, doch noch einige kleine Überseherle gefunden...

My girlfriend and I were in Sweden two years ago. It was/We had a good time with a lot of great experiences. We visited many interesting cities there. We saw a building that was built on the top of a mountain. It was very weird (to see). We met some people who were very friendly. During my studies I  completed1 a semester (abroad) in London. I can say living there is  more expensive than in Germany. The weather was neither cold nor warm. It was a mix between sun and clouds. It was very important to give myself the chance2 to get used to my new lifestyle.  But it was also a great time.
1 - False friend! "Absolve" ist nicht absolvieren (obwohl beide Wörter den gleichen historischen Hintergrund haben) sondern es hat ddn Sinn "die Absolution erteilen" oder "freisprechen" und ähnliche.

2 - Ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher, ob du das meintest.
Grüße
Duckduck :prost:
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Antworten