Für eine kurze Korrektur wäre ich dankbar :)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Steff_4
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: deutsch

Für eine kurze Korrektur wäre ich dankbar :)

Beitrag von Steff_4 »

Hallo Zusammen,
es wäre nett wenn sich das mal jemand durchlesen und bewerten könnte :)  Vielen Dank im Voraus
I would like to indroduce myself. My Name is **** and I am 21 years old. My Friends just call me Alex. I live in a small flat with my girlfriend (her name is Julia) close to München in Germany. I am studying economics at the University. Right now I am in the 5th semester. I have spent the last semester in New York. It was a good time with a lot of great experiences. Before I started my studies I had done an apprenticeship as clerk. It was an interesting time but I wanted to continue my education after it.  In my leisure time I like to play hockey, meet friends, go snowboarding and a lot of other things. I play in a hockey club that is called SV Regensburg. I am a defender. It is much fun to play with my friends three times a week. The main reason why I am going to Boston is to improve my English skills in reading, listening and speaking. Furthermore I would like to learn something about your country, specifically the people and the culture in America.  I am really looking forward to get a message from you. Finally I would like to say thank you that I can be your guest.

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Re: Für eine kurze Korrektur wäre ich dankbar :)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

Steff_4 hat geschrieben:I would like to indroduce myself. My Name is **** and I am 21 years old. My friends just call me Alex. I live in a small flat with my girlfriend (her name is Julia) close to Munich1 in Germany. I am studying economics at university2. Right now I am in the 5th semester. I have spent the last semester in New York. It was a good time with a lot of great experiences. Before I started my studies I did3 an apprenticeship as clerk. It was an interesting time but I wanted to continue my education after it.  In my leisure time I like to play hockey, meet friends, go snowboarding and a lot of other things. I play in a hockey club that is called SV Regensburg. I am a defender. It is much fun to play with my friends three times a week. The main reason why I am going to Boston is to improve my English skills in reading, listening and speaking. Furthermore I would like to learn something about your country, specifically the people and the culture in America.  I am really looking forward to getting a message from you. Finally I would like to say thank you that I can be your guest.
1 - It's not precisely wrong to use the German name but the city has an official English name as well.

2 - The definite article is used only for things that are identifiable.

3- With "before" you don't usually need to use the past perfect and in this case I would suggest not using it because the before part kind of acts like a temporal adverb here.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

Antworten