Korrektur (handelt sich um einen Brief der an meine Freundin geht)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Ozchen
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Korrektur (handelt sich um einen Brief der an meine Freundin geht)

Beitrag von Ozchen »

Hallo,
Ich habe einen Brief an meine Freundin geschrieben und wollte ihn korrigieren lassen, da mein Englisch nicht sehr gut ist, und würde mich über eure Korrekturen sehr freuen.

mfg Ozchen

BRIEF:
Dear xyz,
We know each other now for about 5 months and I want to thank you for the great time we had and will hopefully have in the future.
Having conversations with you can be funny, it can be creepy, it can be lovely as well as informative, sometimes even in the same time which is questionable but what never happens is that it gets boring talking to you. I enjoy every little moment with you even in moments of silence… just being with you is like having a ride on a rollercoaster and at the same time I feel comfortable on the ride, having you on my side.
For what I respect you as well is also the way you are dealing with friends. Your try to always try to meet them even though you have so much stuff to do. Your attitude to always put the friends on number one of your priority list is lovable and even though it doesn’t always work out you never stop trying.
I love your courage to never quit trying to change the situation for the better.
The time we spend together is really special for me it breaks my heart to cut off the conversations every time we talk and it especially broke my heart when I had to fly back to Germany… I miss you a lot.
What I also really appreciate is your knowledge about music and especially guitar.
The moment you started playing guitar when I was there is a moment I will never forget.
It is incredible to listen to your play. It was astonishing and it felt like I am in a dream…like you sending me into another world. I hope you continue playing with this passion and of course I hope I get to hear it again in the future.
With you on my side I can once again show my true self without hesitation, without fearing that it will be too much, which I appreciate a lot. I hope you feel the same as me in that way. I actually still cannot believe that I am together with such a pretty, intelligent, funny, interesting, kind, brave and lovely person as you.

I hope that my feelings will come through due to this letter…
In love: xyz

Antworten