Ich bitte um Korrektur einesTextes für eine Fotostrecke für einen guten Freund...

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Giorgio
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Ich bitte um Korrektur einesTextes für eine Fotostrecke für einen guten Freund...

Beitrag von Giorgio »

:freu: 
Der Englischunterricht ist doch ca. sechs Jahre her bei mir und dementsprechend bin ich in der Schriftsprache etwas unsicher geworden...wàre total nett wenn jemand eine Augenblick Zeit hàtte, um mir diesen Text zu korrigieren. Vielen Dank!
Dear brother… in my life, many people have come and gone. When i look back, i could write a thousands of books about our broship! Stories of camping in your garden, running away from crazy neighbours who wanted to beat us up, sleepless nights because we looked horror documentations, the overnights at my or your place...where we ate tones of pancakes and pizza. We've built the biggest starships and police stations out of Lego. Your elder brother was our role model...but only because he was able to fart and burp by command. The first girlfriend and the fear to lose each other... We spent whole nights by chillin outside and walking clueless through our hood.
You are my best good friend, like Bubba was it for Forrest Gump. You are my Samweis Gamdschie...thank you for joining my life's journey.
Thank you for nearly 20 good years!

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Ich bitte um Korrektur einesTextes für eine Fotostrecke für einen guten Freund...

Beitrag von Keswick »

Giorgio hat geschrieben::freu: 
Der Englischunterricht ist doch ca. sechs Jahre her bei mir und dementsprechend bin ich in der Schriftsprache etwas unsicher geworden...wàre total nett wenn jemand eine Augenblick Zeit hàtte, um mir diesen Text zu korrigieren. Vielen Dank!

Dear brother… in my life, many people have come and gone. Looking back, I could write a thousand books about our friendship.. broshsip ist kein englisches Wort! Stories of camping in your garden, running away from crazy neighbours who wanted to beat us up, sleepless nights because we watched horror documentations, the overnight stays at my place or yours...when we ate tons of pancakes and pizza. We've built the biggest starships and police stations out of Lego. Your elder brother was our role model...but only because he was able to fart and burp on command. The first girlfriend and the fear to lose each other... We spent whole nights by chilling outside and walking cluelessly through our hood.
You are my best good friend, like Bubba was it for Forrest Gump. You are my Samwise Gamgee...thank you for being part of my life.
Thank you for nearly 20 good years!
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten