Bitte einmal um eine Korrektur

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Wieland
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte einmal um eine Korrektur

Beitrag von Wieland »

Meine Aufgabe bestand darin einen Text über meinen  Urlaub zu schreiben.
Mein Text:

My last and first journey to Britain was a London trip. That trip was a birthday present and started in May 2015. I packed my suitcases and travelled with a friend from the airport Leipzig to the airport London by plane. It was a night flight and we arrived at the airport at 0 o clock. After we got our suitcases back on the airport we looked for our bus to London. Two hours later we arrived in London. It was very late now and we don’t got any plan how we could reach our hostel. After one hour we took a taxi to our hostel because we can’t buy a ticket for the bus. After 30 minutes we arrived at our hostel and checked in. Finally we were arrived and tried to get some sleep. The next day started with a breakfast in the hostel it was a multicultural hostel and I met so much people from around the world. After our breakfast we visited the Buckingham Palace. We saw a wonderful garden, park and visited the Queen`s Gallery. Few hours later we visited some museums and the London Eye. After the hard day we went to a pub and drink some Irish beer. On the next day we visited the Big Ben and do some shopping tours. We visited so much but I don’t remember anymore. At the end of our short London trip we checked and moved to the airport, where we took a plane home.

Antworten