Kann hier jemand drüberschauen?

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
littleGeneral
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Kann hier jemand drüberschauen?

Beitrag von littleGeneral »

Hallo liebe Leute!

Ich absolviere zurzeit einen Englischkurs für das Niveau B2. Mein Englisch ist leider ziemlich eingerostet bzw. eher mau. Hab nun einige Übungen gemacht und wollte fragen, ob mir das vielleicht irgendjemand korrigieren kann? Das wäre echt toll!

Hier ging es darum, die richtigen Präpositionen einzusetzen:

There is a rehearsal tied to it.
Can you think on something interesting?
There is a conversation exchange for new students in room 20.
Can we book seats in advance?
We will meet in the disco at 8 o clock.

Bei dieser Übung musste ich ein Essay über einen Urlaub von mir schreiben:

Last summer I was in America for two weeks. I made this tripe with a good friend of mine. Our trip started in Phoenix (Arizona). We rented a car and we were really excited to see the beautiful Westcoast of the USA. We visited a football game in Arizona. This was a special event. The people in the USA really loving there sport teams. After that we drove to the Grand Canyon. This was pure magic! I never saw anything like that before. Our next stop was Las Vegas. , Money and decadence everything around me - It is not the type of town who I like! But the next one was great. We were at the Neverland Ranch where Michael Jackson was living. This was a very emotional moment for me because I´m a huge MJ fan! So we drove to the city of angles - Los Angeles. We saw so many thing like Beverly Hills, Universal Studios or the Hollywood Walk of fame. Our last stop was San Francisco. This city has a special flair. My favourite sight was Alcatraz where famous criminals like Al Capone were imprisoned. I will never forget this trip!

Nächste Übung musste ich die Adverben an die richtige Stelle bringen, bei diesen beiden war ich mir nicht sicher... :

Sara is often quite lonely oder Sara often is quite lonely?
There are usually a lot of people at Disney World oder There usually are a lot of people at Disney World?

Und dann nochmal ein Essay zum Thema Tagesablauf:

I get up at 8 a.m. My day always start with sport. So I get my head free and I am ready for the day. After my hour of sport I go shopping. Then I take time for a good breakfast. I usually eat a banana and drink a cup of tea for breakfast. Then I start to prepare for work. At 11 o´clock I drive to work. My working hours start at 11:30 a.m. I work in a nursery (Hort) where I am responsible for the integration. My working day is very varied and I always learn something new. I usually leave the nursery at about half past six. At home I enjoy a delicious meal. In the evening, I like to do something with my friends or I read a book. I go to bed at about 11 p.m.

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Re: Kann hier jemand drüberschauen?

Beitrag von Duckduck »

littleGeneral hat geschrieben:Hallo liebe Leute!

Ich absolviere zurzeit einen Englischkurs für das Niveau B2. Mein Englisch ist leider ziemlich eingerostet bzw. eher mau. Hab nun einige Übungen gemacht und wollte fragen, ob mir das vielleicht irgendjemand korrigieren kann? Das wäre echt toll!

Aber gerne doch und willkommen im Forum! :)

Hier ging es darum, die richtigen Präpositionen einzusetzen:

There is a rehearsal tied to it. OK
Can you think on/of/about something interesting? also possible
There is a conversation exchange for new students in room 20. OK
Can we book seats in advance? OK
We will meet in the disco at 8 o clock. OK

Bei dieser Übung musste ich ein Essay über einen Urlaub von mir schreiben:

Last summer I was in America for two weeks. I made this tripe with a good friend of mine. It started in Phoenix (Arizona). We rented a car and we were really excited to see the beautiful Westcoast of the USA. We visited a football game in Arizona. This was a special event. The people in the USA really love their sport teams. After that we drove to the Grand Canyon. This was pure magic! I never saw anything like that before. Our next stop was Las Vegas. Money and decadence everywhere around me/us - It is not the type of town who I like (Hier hast Du einen sog. contact clause, deshalb sollte/kann das Personalpronomen weggelassen werden. Sonst müsste es auch "which" sein, "who" nimmst Du für Personen)! But the next stop??? was great. We were at the Neverland Ranch where Michael Jackson used to live. This was a very emotional moment for me because I am a huge MJ fan! After our visit there we drove to the City of Angles (Name) - Los Angeles. We saw so many things there, for example Beverly Hills, the Universal Studios and the Hollywood Walk of Fame (Name). Our last stop was San Francisco. This city has a special flair. My favourite sight was Alcatraz where famous criminals like Al Capone were imprisoned. I will never forget this trip! Well done!

Nächste Übung musste ich die Adverben an die richtige Stelle bringen, bei diesen beiden war ich mir nicht sicher... :

Sara is often quite lonely oder Sara often is quite lonely? Die Form von "be" ist hier das Vollverb, es gibt kein Hilfsverb, deshalb steht das Häufigkeitsadverb hinter ihr.
There are usually a lot of people at Disney World oder There usually are a lot of people at Disney World? s.o.

Und dann nochmal ein Essay zum Thema Tagesablauf:

I get up at 8 a.m. My day always starts with sport. It clears my mind and I am ready for the day. After my hour of sport I go shopping. Then I take the time to have a good breakfast. I usually eat a banana and drink a cup of tea for breakfast. Then I start to prepare for work. At 11 o´clock I drive to work. My work starts at 11:30 a.m. I work in an after school care centre where I am responsible for the integration of foreign/handicapped children???. My working day is very varied and I always learn something new. I usually leave the care centre at about half past six. At home I enjoy a delicious meal. In the evening, I like meeting my friends or reading a book. I go to bed at about 11 p.m. well done!
Good luck for the course!
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

Duckduck hat geschrieben: Can you think on/of/about something interesting? also possible
I have to disagree here. "On" betrachte ich als falsch und nicht als eine weitere Möglichkeit. "Think on" ist in allen größeren Dialektgruppen archaisch und nicht mehr produktiv in der modernen englischen Sprache. Es ist in einigen Regionen noch mit dem Objekt "it" verfügbar, aber nicht mit anderen Objekten.
sports teams
Ich weiß nicht ob das auch irgendwo anders verwendet wird, aber nach den üblicherweise unterrichteten Grammatiken muss das -s dort stehen.

And now for a round of nitpicking :wink: :

Arizona liegt nicht an der Westküste, es gehört zu den Mountain States.
Las Vegas ist offizielle "city" und nicht "town".
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

littleGeneral
Bilingual Newbie

Großartig! Vielen lieben Dank für die Hilfe! :)

Schuyler
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: English (US)

Beitrag von Schuyler »

After our visit there, we drove to the City of Angels - Los Angeles.
Einr kleine weitere Korrektur. :wink:

angle = der Winkel
angel = der Engel
American • she/they • sie/ihr
EN (L1) • DE (B2?) • PL (A1)

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Oooops, da ist mir ja das eine oder andere durchgeflutscht. Danke für das Nachschauen und Verbessern!

Fröhliche Adventszeit allerseits!

Duckduck :santa:
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

littleGeneral
Bilingual Newbie

Hallo Leute! :) Ich arbeite weiter fleißig an meinem Englisch und hab wieder einige Sachen erledigt.  :read: Bin mir bei einigen Sachen wieder etwas unsicher, deshalb wäre ich dankbar wenn ihr wieder kurz drüberschauen würdet. Vielen Dank! :)

Wir möchten uns von London aus im Lande umsehen. Könnten Sie uns vielleicht sagen, was ihrer Meinung nach sehenswert ist? Wie können wir andere schöne Städte kennenlernen?
We want to get out and about from London. I wonder what you could recommend? How can we get to know other beautiful cities?

Bei dieser Übung musste ich die umgangssprachlichen Verben mit Präposition einsetzen:
You shouldn´t postpone till tomorrow what you can do today - You shouldn´t put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
This decision will cause a lot of trouble - This decision will bring about a lot of trouble.
The gangsters were able to escape after the bank raid - The gangsters were able to made of after bank raid.

Aus meinem Essay:
I had not to jostle for space because the whole train compartment was almost empty. (Kann ich den Satz so schreiben ?)

Some or any Übung:
At the moment there isn´t anything I can do to change the situation, but as soon as possible I´ll go somewhere else. Can you do anything to help me? There´s something else I want to tell you. I have met someone nice. In fact, I have never met anyone (?) so nice before. We go somewhere together.

Da das Auto beschädigt ist, werden wir die Polizei rufen - Since (?) the car is damaged, we will call the police.

Wünsch euch allen eine schöne Adventszeit! :angel:

sanferman
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Spanisch

Beitrag von sanferman »

I would rather writte "think about" instead of "think on";-)

Antworten