Korrektur - How to bake a fondant cake

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
loverica
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Korrektur - How to bake a fondant cake

Beitrag von loverica »

Hallo,
könnte jemand vielleicht meine Text durchlesen und korrigieren. Besonders Satzbau und Wortwahl sind bestimmt noch ausbaufähig   :(
Das würde mir sehr weiterhelfen. Vielen Dank!
Liebe Grüße Rica

First, I bake a chocolate cake. You all know how you bake a cake, so I start with the raspberry cream. In need for the cream 300g cream cheese, 100g lowfat quark, 150g frozen raspberrys, 1 package stabilizer for whipping cream and 80g powdered sugar. The first step is to mach the defrosted raspberrys with the powdered sugar in a high and small bowl until a bound mass accrues. Then I mix cream cheese and lowfat quark and add powdered sugar and stabilizer for whipping cream and scramble it thoroughly for two to three minutes. Now the raspberry cream is ready and have to cool overnight in the fridge.

The next day I need for the following step, the white chocolate butter cream, 75g white chocolate, 100g butter, 40g powdered sugar and two tablespoons cream. I melt the white chocolate in cream above a waterbath, so the chocolate can´t burn or clump. After that leave the chocolate to cool down. Then hit the butter until she is fluffy and creamy. During this add gradually by spoonfuls powdered sugar, so the butter can´t clump. I do this till the cream is thick and white and fold in the chocolate-cream-mixture then. The butter cream have to look creamy and spreadable.

The next step is to fill the cake with the raspberry-cream and spread it with butter cream. To begin with, I get the cake out of the springform and put it on a cake plate. Best, you take a pretty one because you can´t change the plate later. After that I use my pastry cutter to divide the cake in two halfs. At the photo you can see the pastry cutter. Around one half I put a cake ring, so I can spread the raspberry-cream to the surrounding without something run out. The cake ring is also suitable for higher cakes with bigger fillings. I smooth down the raspberry-cream, put the second half on the cream and press it softly on. Then put the cake into the fridge and cool it.

After two to three hours get the cake out off the fridge and take the cake ring very careful with a knife off. The cream is now so substantial that nothing come out of the cake. Preferably you clean excess crumbs from the cake plate, so nothing stick later on the butter cream. Now I can get the butter cream out of the fridge and begin to cover the cake with butter cream. I start with the first base, in other words the top of the chocolate cake. For spreading the cake I use a pallet, so the layer is straight and my work easier. You have to try to create a straight area as possible, otherwise the fondant gets unattractive irregularities. Then I distribute the cream with a spoon around the sides and spread it with the pallet. Spread it as accurately as possible and try to construct a right angle for the accurate edge. For the stability I cool the cake in the fridge during the working time with the fondant.

The next and last step is the fondant processing and decoration. First, I sprinkle my worktop with powdered sugar, so the fondant don´t stick at the desk and rip. After that I knead the fondant as big as possible on the desk with a rolling pin. Be careful because the fondant tears and become uneven. Then remove the rolled out fondant carefully from the desk, maybe with a scraper, and lay it on the provided cake. I straighten the fondant with a pallet and smooth irregularities, like a painter. You have to spread down the fondant from the top down to the bottom, so no folds and cracks and a smooth ground occur. Spare fondant cut off with a sharp knife but you have to be careful that you don´t cut too much. Now the fondant blanket is fine and I can start with the decoration.

Here you can choose your own decoration and create your own ides and achieve your imagination for special celebrations. To color the fondant I use strong food coloring, so the fondant don´t get too much liquid and become muddy. For my decoration I need some pink and purple colored fondant. You have the possibility to choose your own colour and design. For example blue and green fondant. For that I take a little bit colour with a new toothpick, so nothing else can come into the colour. It´s a high concentration colour specific for fondant and frostings and I need only a toothpick colour to color the fondant. For a darker and intensive colour you have to use more food coloring, but be careful because the colour is so strong that otherwise your hands are colored too, maybe up to four weeks. I knead the fondant an the colour thoroughly together otherwise a marbling occurs.

After that I choose some cutters, in this case little flowers, and cut out careful a few flowers. I do the same with the purple colour and cut out some bigger flowers. Now I can decorate the cake with my flowers and lay always the pink flower on top of the purple one. Furthermore, I make some little balls and decorate them too. If a flower or a ball don´t stick to the fondant, I use a little bit water, so the two things stick together and don´t slide down. Now the cake is finished and ready to present or give away. Here you can see the bleed of the cake with the raspberry-cream.

Antworten