Speculative application

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
K4rtoffel
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Speculative application

Beitrag von K4rtoffel »

Hallo,
ich habe hier eine fiktive Initiativbewerbung geschrieben und würde mich wieder sehr freuen, wenn sie irgendjemand auf grobe Fehler durchsehen könnte.

Dear Mr. X,

I am writing to enquire if you have any vacancies in your institution. I enclose my CV for your information.

I am an open-minded, reliable and social engaged person. And as you can see, I have decided to study Social Economics after I passed my commercial apprenticeship. The reason for that was my big interest of social and society policies and the will to deepen my economic knowledge.

During my studies, I completed a range of relevant modules and courses like public and non-profit management, employment law and project management. Therefore, I am very familiar with administrative processes and the general function in institutions like yours.
Furthermore, I am a supporter of the employee representation and consumerism since I have known about them.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this speculative application.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and explain more about how I can add value to your institution. In case you do not have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be thankful if you would keep my CV on file for any future possibilities.

Yours sincerely,

Viieeeelen Dank im Voraus! :)

Antworten