ein Text von mir, mit Fehlern oder Richtig?

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
newbi
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

ein Text von mir, mit Fehlern oder Richtig?

Beitrag von newbi »

Hallo zusammen,
ich muss für die Schule einen Text über mich schreiben.
Ich bin mir nicht sicher ob ich alles richtig geshrieben hab, oder ob man manches besser anders schreibt, oder anders formuliert.
Auch mit der Grammatik, den Zeitformen tu ich mich schwer.
Könnt ihr mal drüberlesen? Ich würde mich sehr über Anregungen freun.
Hier nun mein Text:

My name is … , Im … years old an I was born in … .
In … I went to school and I finished this with Abitur. After I finished scholl I studied at the Technical university in … but I was not able to continue my apprenticeship because of financial reasons. So I went to … and I worked in a litle Hotel some years.

Now I'm training as an IT-technician at a company so called „ … “.
This association helps peaple in tax matters. It was founded in the 90th and it is one of the largest company in … and … . The headquarters is in … an there are a lot of branches.
My part in this company is to develop websites and other applications. An this is also the reason for me to deside for this apprentiship. Because it ist exactly what I like to do.

Aktually I'm in the thirst year of apprentisship. My general subjekts at school are german, english and to others so called „Gemeinschaftskunde“ and „Wirtschaftskunde“. In this two subjects I lern a lot of communication, functioning and legal basics.
The vocational subjects so called „Betriebssysteme“, „HTML“, „Grundlagen der Informatik“ and „Projektierung“. In this subjects I learn something about the architechture of computers and ists functions. Programming and developing websites are also themes in this subjects.

In my freetime I like to spend time in my garden. There ist a lot of work for me but i can relaxe, too.
My other hobbys are swimming and walking ,cycling and I like short-haul trips and city tours.

Viele Grüße,
newbi

Antworten