Eurocom English bitte um Verbesserung und möglicherweise Tipps

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
charactertwo
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deuutsch

Eurocom English bitte um Verbesserung und möglicherweise Tipps

Beitrag von charactertwo »

Hallo Leute ich hab für die Eurocom einen Text zum Thema New York erarbeitet und wäre euch sehr dankbaer ,wenn ihr in auf seine Richtigkeit überprüfen würdet.Vielen Dank
New York Presentation

OK, then, I’d like to begin.Good morning gentlemen.
First of all, I would  like to introduce myself.My name is Alexander  and I am in the 10 th grade. And for the next 5 minutes I am your tour guide.

Today, I’m going to talk about New York City.We are here to visit the best city in the US.

I’ve divided my presentation into seven parts.They are facts about New york,the Brooklyn Bridge  ,the Empire State Building ,the Central Park and the Time Square

First of all  I give you some information about New York City.
It is the largest city in the U.S.
Over 8 million people live in and around it.
And its in the state of New York.
New york city has 5 boroughs.
They are called Manhatten ,Brooklyn,the Bronx,Queens and Staten Island.
The best nickname for New York City is for me “the city that Never Sleeps”

Ok let´s start our tour with the Brooklyn Bridge.It is an official landmark and its one of the oldest suspension bridges in the United States.The bridge is 1,825 meters long and goes over the East River.It connects the New York boroughs of Manhatten and Brooklyn.

Let´s move on  to my favorite sight the Empire State Building.It is a skyscraper wich is 381 metres  tall and it has 102 floors.The construction started 1930 and it was completed in 410 days.
The Building is named after the popular nickname for New York,”The Empire State”,it`s one of
the most famous landmark in the US.It was the tallest building of the world until
the World Trade Center was built.
The Empire State Building isn´t only looking very good.Also it has on the 80 th floor a exhibit.There can you see the story of the World` s most famous building.
If you want make very good pictures is the 86th floor perfect for you because its the main deck.It has a 360-degree view of New York CIty.
The highlight is the 102 nd floor.This is the top deck  and on a clear day you can see beyond the skyscrapers up to 80 miles away.(maybe architect and more facts)

Now I'd like to look to the Central Park.It is an urban park in middle-upper Manhatten.
The Park is the most visited Park in the Us with 50 million visitors per year and it is also one of the most filmed location in the world.Over 500 000 trees and bushes were planted there.In the summer there are many live concerts in the park .

Finally, I’d like to go to The time Square.It is also called “big white street” because of the neonlights.
It is a major center for tourism and show buisness.
The square is named after the famous newspaper, the New York Times.

As a conclusion, I’d like to say to you  there is something in the New Yorker air that makes sleep useless.Thank you for your attention. Have fun in the best city in the world

Antworten