Hi!

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Miomena
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Hi!

Beitrag von Miomena »

Hello,
my name is Mio and I'm a 17-years-old german student. Because of my Abitur next year, I want to improve my english skills  (I'm not so good). Consequently, I'm glad that I find this forum!
To my person: I love photography (nature -> macro) and I'm riding a horse since 12 years. Furthermore I like to write, read and to draw.
If you have questions, i don't bite ;)
LG Mio

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Hi!

Beitrag von Keswick »

Miomena hat geschrieben:Hello,
My name is Mio and I'm a 17-year-old German student. Because of my A-levels next year, I want to improve my English skills  (I'm not so good). Consequently, I'm glad that I found this forum!
About myself: I love photography (nature -> macro) and I have been riding a horse for 12 years. Furthermore I like to write, read and to draw.
If you have questions, I don't bite ;)
LG Mio
Hello Mio and welcome to the forum!  :freu:

You said you like photography, may I ask what you like about it and what camera you use?

Kind regards,
Keswick
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Schuyler
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: English (US)

Beitrag von Schuyler »

I have been riding a horses for 12 years.
A small additional correction. "I have been riding a horse for 12 years" would mean that you have literally been sitting on a horse for 12 years without ever getting off of it. Das armes Pferdchen ... ;)

Hello, Mio! Nice to meet you. :)
I love reading and writing, too! What kind of subjects do you like to read and write about the most?
American • she/they • sie/ihr
EN (L1) • DE (B2?) • PL (A1)

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Schuyler hat geschrieben:
I have been riding a horses for 12 years.
A small additional correction. "I have been riding a horse for 12 years" would mean that you have literally been sitting on a horse for 12 years without ever getting off of it. Das armes Pferdchen ... ;)
You know, I was thinking that when I corrected it, but could not for the life of me see what I should have changed to make it right. So it was the letter 'a'... small things can make such a difference :D . Thank you!  :big_thumb:
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Miomena
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Miomena »

Omg, so many mistakes  ^.^
@Keswick: I use the Canon Eos 760D. I love about it that you can see the world in a different way ... do you know what I mean? When I take photos, I forgot everything around me!
And in my opinion, you notice your environment more detailed.

@schuyler: Oh haha, FOR 12 years :), I wasn't sure about it. I love fantasy books, but I read other genres, too. I like it, when they are written uniquely (??). I try to write my fantasy book likewise.

LG Mio

Roma
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Spanish

Beitrag von Roma »

Hello Miomena,
I'm trying to better my English too. And also my photography skills, I just bought a Nikon D3300 for beginners. I like the portrail photography mostly kids and family. Welcome to the forum :)

Miomena
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Miomena »

Hey Roma =)
I'm suprised how many hobby photographer I meet here ^^. Do you share your photos on instagram or something like that?
LG Mio

Antworten