Korrektur- Englisch Hausübung

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Lila-Kate
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Korrektur- Englisch Hausübung

Beitrag von Lila-Kate »

Hallo, muss mal wieder eine Hausaufgabe machen und bräuchte bitte Unterstützung. :)  Danke im Voraus!
LG Lila

I work in a laborarory in the University of Vienna. The name of my company is „Universität Wien Department für Verhaltensbiologie. We have one animal keeper and two apprentices. We also have seven labmanagers many students and professors.
In the morning I look first for the monkeys. Then I write into the monkey book about my observations and clean the monkey cages and make the food for them .
After the monkey I clean the aviary of the magpies and pigeons and they get food . Our mice , rats and guinea pigs get daily food and water and once a week we make cages clean. The budgies is not much to do, the students take care of it. The frogs get 3 times a week to eat flies. We also breed the flies for the frogs. At the end of the day, we look for the monkeys and re-write the book.

What I dislike about my job is when animals die. At my job I like that I have many more different animals and I can take care of them.

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Korrektur- Englisch Hausübung

Beitrag von Keswick »

Lila-Kate hat geschrieben:Hallo, muss mal wieder eine Hausaufgabe machen und bräuchte bitte Unterstützung. :)  Danke im Voraus!
LG Lila

I work in a laboratory in the University of Vienna. The name of my company is "Universität Wien Department für Verhaltensbiologie". We have one animal keeper and two apprentices. We also have seven lab managers, many students and professors.

In the morning I first check on the monkeys. Then I write my observations into the monkey book and clean the monkey cages before preparing their food . After the monkeys, I clean the aviary of the magpies and pigeons and feed them. Our mice, rats and guinea pigs get food and water every day and the cleaning of the cages happens once a week. There is not much for with the budgies as it is the students who look after them. The frogs get fed flies 3 times a week. We also breed the flies for the frogs. At the end of the day, we check on the monkey again and re-write the book.

What I dislike about my job is when animals die. At my job I like that I have many more different animals and I can take care of them.
Hi Lila-Kate,

Sorry wegen der spaeten Antwort, deine Anfrage ist mir irgendwie durchgeflutscht.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Lila-Kate
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Korrektur- Englisch Hausübung

Beitrag von Lila-Kate »

Hallo,
Kein Problem brauche den Aufsatz eh erst morgen :D Vielen Dank fürs ausbessern und für deine Hilfe.
LG Lila-Kate

Antworten