improve my English skills

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Caatje
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Dutch

improve my English skills

Beitrag von Caatje »

:mrgreen:
HI, 

I am Caatje. The reason I join this forum is because I want to improve my English skills. In my country I speak only Dutch . If someone want to learn  Dutch I am ready to help. Hopefully there is someone who is interested.  I'm looking forward for positive reactions

Bye 

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: improve my English skills

Beitrag von Keswick »

Caatje hat geschrieben::mrgreen:
HI, 

I am Caatje. The reason why I joined this forum is that I want to improve my English skills. In my country I speak only Dutch . If someone wants to learn  Dutch I am ready to help. Hopefully there is someone who is interested.  I'm looking forward to positive replies.

Bye 
Hallo Caatje,

Welkom op het forum. I hope you find someone for a language tandem.

Best regards,
Keswick
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Caatje
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Dutch

Beitrag von Caatje »

Hi Keswick,
I appreciate your encouragement. I really hope that people becomes interested. I certainly will grab this change so that I can improve my English skills. Everyday I am on the internet to listen how native people pronounce words.  I think that it is not enough , it is more passive learning. I want to have conversations with people. Maybe on Skype , Imo  etc. That is it for now

Bye

ABC
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Chinese

Beitrag von ABC »

Hello

My name is Liz and I am new to the Forum. I am very happy to find a platform that provides useful material for English Learning.

I am a Chinese grow up in Hong Kong and moved to Australia. I am looking for an email writing partner that English is her first language to help me to improve my English.

I would like to improve my English in the areas such as pronunciation, daily conversation and formal / informal email writing.

I would appreciate, if you can give me some help; correct my mistake or any suggestion.  

Thanks a lot in advance and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Liz

Alyssea
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von Alyssea »

Hi, I'm a native English speaker and I'd be happy to help/chat with either of you on Skype or in PMs on this forum.
Mistake/Fehler - Comment/Kommentar - Suggestion/Vorschlag

Antworten