Anfrage auf Änderung der Zahlungsbedingungen

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
pocahontas
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Anfrage auf Änderung der Zahlungsbedingungen

Beitrag von pocahontas »

Hallo, könntet ihr mir den unten angeführten Text überprüfen?
Our accounting department asked me if it would be possible to change your standard payment terms from “45 days date of invoice” to “30 days end of month”.
In fact, it wouldn’t influence much in terms of the effective date of the payment, it’s only to fix one day a month for your payments.

It would then be for both sides easier to handle the payments and to avoid unjustified reminders.

Vielen Dank
Mfg

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Anfrage auf Änderung der Zahlungsbedingungen

Beitrag von Keswick »

pocahontas hat geschrieben:Hallo, könntet ihr mir den unten angeführten Text überprüfen?
Our accounting department asked me if it was possible to change your standard payment terms from “45 days (hier fehlt etwas: from the?) date of invoice” to “30 days (hier fehlt etwas: until the?) end of month”.
In fact, this change wouldn’t have any major impact in terms of the effective date of the payment, it’s only to fix one day a month for your payments.(das verstehe ich nicht ganz)

It would then be easier for both sides to handle the payments and to avoid unjustified reminders.
Vielen Dank

Mfg
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

And another little thing: If it's a formal letter, better avoid the short forms "it's" etc.

Duckduck :)
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

cassielfsw
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: English (US)

Beitrag von cassielfsw »

pocahontas hat geschrieben:Hallo, könntet ihr mir den unten angeführten Text überprüfen?
Our accounting department asked me if it would be ("would be" is fine here) possible to change your standard payment terms from “45 days from the date of the invoice” to “30 days end of month”. (Not sure what you mean here -- "30 days after the date of the invoice"? "last day of the month following the date of the invoice"? (i.e., if the invoice is dated October 15, payment will be due November 30))
In fact, it wouldn’t influence much in terms of the effective date of the payment; it’s only to fix one day a month for your payments. (It's true that contractions are less formal, but without them this sentence would sound clunky. If I were writing this, I would use them.) (semi-colon because the sentence is composed of two independent clauses)

It would then be easier for both sides to handle the payments and to avoid unjustified reminders.

Vielen Dank
Mfg
Wenn ich deutsche Fehler mache, bitte korrigiere mich :)

Antworten