Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Buchzauber
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Looking for somebody to chat with

Beitrag von Buchzauber »

Hello,
I`m new in this forum an now I look for someone to chat with. I`m a 16 years old girl from Munich and learn English for 5 years in school. My English is not very good so i want to improve my English. So feel free to correct my messages. Maybe someone of you is interesting in chatting with me or talking with me about skype. I thought about talking about some daily themes and maybe also about school. I hope someone is interested in chatting with me.
Greetings,
Buchzauber

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Looking for somebody to chat with

Beitrag von Keswick »

Buchzauber hat geschrieben:Hello,
I`m new in this forum an now I am looking for someone to chat with. I`m a 16 years old girl from Munich and I have been learning English in school for 5 years. My English is not very good so I want to improve my English. So feel free to correct my messages. Maybe someone of you is interesting in chatting with me or talking with me via Skype. I thought about talking about some day-to-day topics and maybe also about school. I hope someone is interested in chatting with me.
Regards,
Buchzauber
Welcome to the forum Buchzauber, and I do hope that you find someone to chat with.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

trafalgarlaw_
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: arabisch

Beitrag von trafalgarlaw_ »

hey buchzauber

My name is Sara and I live in Frankfurt
Im 16 years old too and I had to improve my english too.
If you want you can contact me on skype and we can teach english to each other :P
of course we will speak in english..

bye :tup:

meme21
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Burmese

Beitrag von meme21 »

Hello Buchzauber,
Its nice to meet you. I'm also new member of this forum and looking for a friend. Of course I'm 26 years old and live in Yangon located in Burma (Myanmar). I need to improve my English for my job because my English is not good. I hope that we can be made as friend and can teach English to each other. :D

hamm
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Vietnamese

Beitrag von hamm »

Hi,
I'm new member too. I don't know English very much, so I'm very happy if someone can teach me to improve my English
Thank you so much

Antworten