Let's speak English here.
Antworten
germanjan
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Native German speaker from Hamburg is searching for a partner

Beitrag von germanjan »

Hello everybody!

My name is Jan, I´m 17 years old and live near Hamburg. My german is excellent and corresponds to "Hochdeutsch" as it is spoken in the TV news like "Tagesschau" for example. I´ll teach you with pleasure in return the german language. I´m thinking that my English is not good enough and want to improve my grade for the "Abitur". I´m looking for an excellent english speaker, who is interested in the german language, to improve my English / his German knowlegde via scype or WhatsApp etc. I´m grateful for every correction of any mistakes I made.

Hoping for positive response...

Jan

Schuyler
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: English (US)

Re: Native German speaker from Hamburg is searching for a partner

Beitrag von Schuyler »

Hello everybody!

My name is Jan. I'm 17 years old and live near Hamburg. My German is excellent and corresponds to "Hochdeutsch," which is spoken in the news on TV like "Tagesschau," for example. I'll be happy to teach you the German language in return for helping me with English. I think that my English is not good enough and I want to improve my grade for the "Abitur". I'm looking for an excellent English speaker who is interested in the German language to improve my English / his German knowledge via Skype or WhatsApp, etc. I would be grateful for corrections of any mistakes I made.

Hoping for a positive response...

Jan
Your English is not too bad. Most of the corrections are just little things. :) If you don't understand something and want me to explain more, just ask!

Hello Jan!

You can call me Schuyler. I am 19 years old and live in the USA (New Jersey.) I would be happy to help you with English. c: I can also write in German, if you want. My German is not quite fluent yet, but I have been learning for about eight years, so I am not really a beginner, either.

My Skype information is on my profile; however, I do not have a camera for my computer, so unfortunately I cannot video chat and probably won't be able to help a lot with pronunciation. But if you want to practice reading and writing or need someone to correct your texts, please feel free to contact me for a chat. You can also send me a private message on here and we can talk that way. :)
American • she/they • sie/ihr
EN (L1) • DE (B2?) • PL (A1)

germanjan
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Native German speaker from Hamburg is searching for a partner

Beitrag von germanjan »

Hey Schuyler!

That sounds very good to me. I´m definitely interested. I´ve already sent you a contact request via Scype.
At the moment I have summer holidays. After my vacation starts the "Qualifikationsphase" (thats the time when it begins to count for the final grades of my school career). Because of this I will try to do my homework regularly unlike the past. Therefore it´s good to know someone, who is able to correct my English texts :)  

Meine Anfrage auf Scype ist auf Deutsch. Wörter, die du nicht sofort verstehst, kannst du natürlich gerne jederzeit nachfragen. 

Ich hoffe bald von dir auf Scype zu lesen...

Jan

Antworten