Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: ARABIC

please correct this

Beitrag von youb »

hi there,

i hope that you all doing well and prosper

can you please check if this is correct or not

Dear (person),

First of all I hope this email finds you well and in a good shape, and please accept my apologize for the delayed reply,

However, I am truly sorry to tell you that I no longer be a part of (COMPANY), for reasons that i already mentioned and mainly to look for new challenges and new experiences, experiences that will result a great outcome for me and maybe for (COMPANY) too, as I really appreciate your offer and what you told me about working abroad as it is one of my goals to work and explore other cultures and other working environments.

One last thing is I want to thank you for your acknowledgement of my qualities and competences and for believing in me and for all the support that you and the management team gave me during my time in (COMPANY), really looking forward to the future and what it might bring.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: please correct this

Beitrag von Keswick »

youb hat geschrieben:Hi there,

I hope that you all doing well and prosper.

Can you please check if this is correct or not.

Dear (person),

First of all I hope this email finds you well and in a good shape, and please accept my apologies for the delayed reply,

However, I am truly sorry to tell you that I no longer am a part of (COMPANY), for reasons that I already mentioned and mainly because I was looking for new challenges and new experiences. Experiences which hopefully will result in a great outcome for me and maybe for (COMPANY) too, as I really appreciate your offer and what you told me about working abroad as it is one of my goals to work and explore other cultures and other working environments.
youb hat geschrieben: Finally, I would like to thank you for your acknowledgement of my qualities and competences and for believing in me, as well as for all the support that you and the management team gave me during my time in (COMPANY). I am really looking forward to the future and what it might bring.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Re: please correct this

Beitrag von Delfino »

Dear (person),

First of all I hope this email finds you well, and please accept my apologies for the delayed reply,

However, I am truly sorry to tell you that I no longer am a part of (COMPANY), for reasons
that I already mentioned and mainly because I was looking for new challenges to gain new experience.
Experience which hopefully will result in a great outcome for me and maybe for (COMPANY) too,
as I really appreciate your offer and what you told me about working abroad as it is one of my goals
to explore other working environments and cultures while working abroad.
Finally, I would like to thank you for your acknowledgement of my qualities and competences
and for believing in me, as well as for all the support that you and the management team
gave me during my time at (COMPANY).

I am really looking forward to the future and what it might bring.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten