Looking for someone to chat especially in the past

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Bhausen
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Looking for someone to chat especially in the past

Beitrag von Bhausen »

Hey Guys, my name is Sebastian and I am from Germany. I would like to chat with some persons in English because I am very very unsure when it is right to use the present perfect or present continous. I'd love to help you guys out with German, but it is also okay to just chat in English and if the person could correct me, when I use the present perfect / present continous wrong.

Ehab Goda
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Arabic

Re: Looking for someone to chat especially in the past

Beitrag von Ehab Goda »

Bhausen hat geschrieben:Hey Guys, my name is Sebastian and I am from Germany. I would like to chat with some persons in English because I am very very unsure when it is right to use the present perfect or present continous. I'd love to help you guys out with German, but it is also okay to just chat in English and if the person could correct me, when I use the present perfect / present continous wrong.
Hi Sebastian,  :D :D
My name is Ehab, I'm 21 years old
To tell you the truth, the different three past tenses in English have always been a very serious problem to me until about a month ago when I searched and worked so hard to differentiate between them and finally I managed to get rid of this problem. However, I haven't totally got rid of the problem yet, because sometimes the past tenses can be extremely tricky, but I know enough about them to start speaking and practising with somebody. 
So, with what I know about them and what you know we can go on into a conversation together if you don't mind, and correct each other's mistakes. 
Tell me how you would like to contact me and I'm ready to help at anytime,  :) :)
Yours, 
Brace yourself.

Antworten