Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
craanky
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Russisch

Englisch Präsentation - Tupac Amaru Shakur

Beitrag von craanky »

Hallo liebe Community, ich habe ein Problem, unzwar muss ich am Dienstag meine Präsentation über 2pac halten und das in englisch, in englisch bin ich gut, keine Frage! Übrigens hab ich gelesen dass es hier um die Korriegur geht, doch ich brauch wirklich HILFE!
Doch leider fällt mir nichts mehr ein. Was ich geschrieben habe geht 3 Minuten, aber die Präsentation sollte 6 min gehen, vielleicht könnte mir jemand noch helfen und was zum Text ergänzen, das wäre mir sehr hilfreich und ich wäre euch rießig dankbar.
Falls ihr paar Sätze dazu schreiben würdet, könntet ihr bitte drauf achten, dass es "simple english" ist? Dankeschön! Also hier der Text:

Hello my name is ***I am 16 years old and I was born in Kazakhstan.
My topic that I chose is Tupac Amaru Shakur. I chose this topic because Tupac is my idol.

Tupac was born 1971 in a part of New York City. He grew up in very poor relations.
He spent his youth with his mother and half sister. Tupac didnt know his father.
Often he moved in other cities because Shakurs mother searched a better job.
In 1986 he visited the Baltimore School of Arts, so he started to play theatre and at the same time he began to rap. Two years later his family moved to the west coast,
Tupac droped out of school and came to the wrong way of life.
He had watching drug dealing in the ghetto and some times later he started to deal too.
At the same time he met some peoples from the music industry.
He started to rap in a band called "Digital Underground" and in 1991 he published his first album "2Pacalypse Now". Two years later Tupac released his second album "Strictly for my NIGGAZ". Beside the music Tupac played in some movies like "Juciy" or "Above the rim". He had many lawers because he often used violence but on the other side he helped many poor people. In 1994 he was wounded by a gun, he was hurt by five shots but survived this attack. He blamed a rapper from the east coast and so started the fight East again West Coast. 1996 he was wounded once again.
An unknown person shot on his car and 6 days later he died in hospital.

Tupac Shakur was the most famous rapper in the USA and is one of the most famous American rapper, songwriter and actor.
He released 4 albums and after his death his manager published 10 albums more.
He got many awards and records like Gold, Platinum and Diamond.
Shakur has sold over 75 records worldwide.
His songs are about racial discrimination and his expriences in the ghettos.
He used a very violent speech but he also has deep songs like "Dear Mama" and "Keep Ya Head Up" too. My favourite songs from 2pac are "Only God Can Judge Me" and "Hail Mary".

He did music with famous rapper like Snoop Dogg, Dr.Dre, Ice Cube and more.

Here you can see a picture of 2pac Amaru Shakur.

Thank your for your attention, I hope your enjoyed my presentation about 2pac.
If you have some questions you can ask me.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Englisch Präsentation - Tupac Amaru Shakur

Beitrag von Keswick »

craanky hat geschrieben:Hallo liebe Community, ich habe ein Problem, und zwar muss ich am Dienstag meine Präsentation über 2pac halten und das in Englisch. In Englisch bin ich gut, keine Frage! Übrigens hab ich gelesen, dass es hier um die Korrektur geht, doch ich brauch wirklich HILFE!Doch leider fällt mir nichts mehr ein. Was ich geschrieben habe geht 3 Minuten, aber die Präsentation sollte 6 min gehen, vielleicht könnte mir jemand noch helfen und was zum Text ergänzen, das wäre mir sehr hilfreich und ich wäre euch rießig dankbar.Falls ihr paar Sätze dazu schreiben würdet, könntet ihr bitte drauf achten, dass es "simple English" ist? Dankeschön! Also hier der Text:

Hello my name is ***I am 16 years old and I was born in Kazakhstan.
My topic that I chose is Tupac Amaru Shakur. I chose this topic because Tupac is my idol.

Tupac was born 1971 in a part of New York City (which part?). He grew up in very poor relations.
He spent his youth with his mother and half sister (names?). Tupac didn't know his father.
He often moved from one city to the next because Shakur's mother searched a better job.
In 1986, he visited the Baltimore School of Arts, where he started to play theatre and at the same time he began to rap. Two years later his family moved to the West Coast. Tupac dropped out of school and ended up with the wrong crowd.
He had witnessed the dealing of drugs in the ghetto and after some time he started to deal too.
At the same time he met some people from the music industry.
He started to rap in a band called "Digital Underground" and in 1991, he published his first album "2Pacalypse Now". Two years later Tupac released his second album "Strictly for my NIGGAZ". Beside the music, Tupac played in some movies such as "Juciy" or "Above the rim". He had dealings with a number of lawyers, as he was frequently involved in violence, but he also helped the poor. In 1994, he was wounded by a gun, he was shot five times but survived this attack. He blamed a rapper from the East Coast and thus started the fight East again West Coast. 1996 he was shot once again.
An unknown person shot him in his car and 6 days later he died in hospital.

Tupac Shakur was the most famous rapper in the USA and is one of the most famous American rappers, songwriters and actors.
He released 4 albums and after his death his manager published another 10 albums.
He received many awards and gold, platinum and diamond records.
Shakur has sold over 75 records worldwide.
His songs are about racial discrimination and his expriences in the ghettos.
He used a very violent speech but he also has deep songs like "Dear Mama" and "Keep Ya Head Up" too. My favourite songs from 2pac are "Only God Can Judge Me" and "Hail Mary".

He made music with famous rappers such as Snoop Dogg, Dr.Dre, Ice Cube and more.

Here you can see a picture of 2pac Amaru Shakur.

Thank your for your attention, I hope you enjoyed my presentation about 2pac.
If you have any questions please ask me.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten