Englisch Eurokom (Empire State Building) correction pls!:)

Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
funnydenn
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Spanisch

Englisch Eurokom (Empire State Building) correction pls!:)

Beitrag von funnydenn »

Hallo zusammen,

Ich halte in 2 Wochen meine Eurokom und habe das Thema "The Empire State Building" gewählt.
Die Presentation muss 5 Minuten gehen und ich würde mich freuen wenn sich einer vil. kurz die Zeit nehmen könnte meine Presentation durchzulesen und möglicherweise zu verbessern falls irgendwelche Fehler vorhanden sind.
Ich würde mich ebenfalls über ein Feedback freuen :)

Hier ist meine Presentation:

Hello and welcome to my presentation about the empire state building.

- At first i will tell you some interesting facts about the empire state building.

- After that i will talk about the history and the construction from the empire state building.

- At last i will talk about the use of the empire state building.

Lets start with some facts:

- The construction period was from 1930 til 1931

- the opening was on the first may 1931

- The architect was William F. Lamb

- the height to the roof is 381 m

- the height to the top is 443 m

- the empire state bulding has 102 floors and 73 elevators

- the constuction costs amounted to 40,9 million us dollar

- since the collapse of the World Trade Center, the Epire state building is the tallest building in New York.

- Here you can see it on a graphical comparison

(Graphische Abbildung)

Now i tell you something about the construction and the history about the Empire State Building:

- The construction starts with am simple question.

- The builder John Jacob Raskob asked the architect "How high can you build until it falls over?"

- In January 1930 the work began of the foundation of the building which was completed in March.

(Foto)

- On the construction zone were over 3,400 construction workers employed.

- This is a picture a photograph took aof some workers making a break

- The construction workers worked without safety on the skyscraper.

- This is a very famous picture aof an old constructer working on the foundation

(Foto)

- 4.5 floors were built per week.
- The skyscraper was completed in just 410 days earlier than planned.

Now we come to my last point. The use of the Empire State Building:

- At first the tip of the Empire State Building was designed as a mast for zeppelins, but then they realized that it is too windy up there for zeppelins.

- So the peak of the Empire state Building is used as receiver for radio and tv programs.

- It is also one of the biggest tourists attractions in New York City.

- The Empire State Building has two viewing platforms to look over New York City.

- Every year there is a competition inside the Empire State Building. It is called the Empire State Building Run-Up. It is a race until the 86t floor. The record is nine minutes.

- One of the beautifulst features of the Empire State Building are the lightning in the night.

- In many events, the top of the Empire State Building lights up in different colors.

- For example on Valentinesday it shines red, on Halloween it shines orange and on Christmas red and green.

Valentinesday (Foto)

Halloween (Foto)

Christmas (Foto)

Ps: Lg Dennis

Antworten