Could you help me to correct these sentences, please?

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Chloe
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: Russisch

Could you help me to correct these sentences, please?

Beitrag von Chloe »

Hello all,

I'm sorry, but I need your help again. Could you take a look at the following sentences, please?

"I'm sorry for let you wait for my email. Since I came to P. last Sunday I have been very busy. Monday was a public holiday. I have been working in the human resources department since Tuesday for the next four week. ( Unfortunately I don't know how to connect the last time with the future. I'm not sure whether Present Perfect the best choice is. Could you help me thereby, please?) On Friday I saw Mr ... and greeted him from you. He was glad about it and asked me to send you regards back. "

Thank you!

With best wishes,

Chloe

Assistenzlehrer
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Could you help me to correct these sentences, please?

Beitrag von Assistenzlehrer »

Chloe hat geschrieben:Hello all,

I'm sorry, but I need your help again. Could you take a look at the following sentences, please?

"I'm sorry for letting you wait for my email. I have been very busy, since I arrived in P. last Sunday . Monday was a public holiday. I have been working in the human resources department since Tuesday and keep on working for the next four week. ( Unfortunately I don't know how to connect the last time tense with the future. I'm not sure whether Present Perfect is the best choice is. Could you help me thereby, please?) On Friday I saw Mr ... and greeted him from you. He was glad about it and asked me to send your regards back. "

Thank you!

With best wishes,

Chloe
Korrekturfarben : Fehler, Ausdruck, Vorschlag,/Anmerkung

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Hi Chloe, wie geht's denn so?! :big_thumb:

Ich habe noch ein paar kleine Änderungsvorschläge für die Korrektur von Assistenzlehrer, wenn's recht ist:
I have been working in the human resources department since Tuesday and will stay there/will be working there for the next four weeks.
Could you help me with that, please?
On Friday I saw/met Mr ... and gave him your regards. He was quite happy/pleased and he said to say hello.
Grüße
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Assistenzlehrer
Topic Talker

Ich habe noch ein paar kleine Änderungsvorschläge für die Korrektur von Assistenzlehrer, wenn's recht ist:

Nur zu ich bin für alles offen :read: :jo: :cool:

I have been working in the human resources department since Tuesday and will stay there/will be working there for the next four weeks. stimmt ja das weeks habe ich überlesen , tja das ist wohl der Grund ,warum ich nur meine Klasse unterrichtendarf. immer diese "blunders" :hammer:

Could you help me with that, please? . Das klingt so auch besser .:tup:

Duckduck hast du eigentlich Anglistik studiert, auf Lehramt vielleicht?

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

@ Assistenzlehrer,

Anglistik studiert: ja, auf Lehramt: nein! :freak2: Ich bin Literatur- und Sprachwissenschaftlerin, unterrichte seit 13 Jahren aber auch Englisch.

Wo, wie und auf welcher Art von Schule kann ein Schüler offiziell seine Klassenkameraden unterrichten? Das macht mich neugierig!

Grüße
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Assistenzlehrer
Topic Talker

Wo, wie und auf welcher Art von Schule kann ein Schüler offiziell seine Klassenkameraden unterrichten? Das macht mich neugierig!

Die Antwort findes du in deinen PN .:read:

Antworten